Ch 28: Back To Earth & Revan's Debut

Izuku and the group were getting ready to return to Earth as Izuku wasn't exactly too jazzed on going back since he'd ultimately have to encounter the people who betrayed him but he put it aside for the greater good.

Emma: "You're not looking so thrilled Izuku."

Mikey: "Can't really blame him sis, I think we'd both be in the same boat had we gone through the same things Izu-chin did."

Yuzuha: "You'd probably be more pissed if Emma was put through all that."

Mikey: "I think you meant definitely."

Izuku: "The planet itself is fine. It's most of the people that are the problem, mainly because people thought it was a good idea to turn being a superhero into a fucking job."

Izumi: "And basically brainwash kids into wanting to be heroes but fucking them over if they're 'not fit' for it, be it being quirkless or having a quirk that appears to be villainous."

Momo: "Well, if there's a bright side, we can see our families again."

Kyoka: "Yeah, my parents will definitely be happy to see me after being gone for a few months."

Shoto: "Feels like it's been longer than that."

Obi-Wan: "This changes nothing, our goal is still to defeat The Empire and The Decepticons. Just now, we'll have to hold down the fort on Earth."

Artoria: "I'd be interested in the prospect of visiting a new planet but from what you've told me Izuku went through, I'm more mad than anything."

Inko: "I don't blame you. Hell, it doesn't help that my ex-husband filled people with false hope for years, along with the HPSC pulling dirty shit."

Luke: "I have a feeling that they'll stand in the way of our mission."

Izuku: "Doesn't matter if they do or don't, we'll teach them a thing or two before they try to stop us. And I swear, I will change how society work, no matter the cost."

Bastila: "You've been hanging out with Optimus a lot, haven't you Izuku?"

Izuku: "Yeah, how'd you know Bastila?"

Bastila: "Lucky guess."

Meanwhile

Anakin was in the middle of a training exercise with Rex and Kaina as they had their blasters set to stun and were trying to shoot Anakin while keeping track of how long it took to hit him as he was jumping all over the place as Kaina realized they've been at this for 20 minutes.

Kaina: "These exercises normally take this long?!"

Rex: "Force users aren't the easiest targets in the galaxy. Unless you catch them by surprise, it'd take a miracle just to hit one."

Kaina fired three shots at Anakin as he blocked them all with his lightsaber and jumped over her and landed with his back turned as Kalina tried pulling a fast one but Anakin saw it coming and deflected the shot.

Kaina: "Jeez, I haven't noticed."

Kaina then thought of something before she used her quirk as her arm turned into a rifle before firing at Anakin as he either dodged or deflected her bullets as she kept moving to keep Anakin in her line of sight as Anakin stayed on the move as he jumped behind her as she turned around and fired at Anakin as he deflected the bullet.

Anakin: "Nice try."

Suddenly, Anakin got hit in the back by Rex as he fell to the ground while Kaina's arm turned back to normal.

Rex: "No matter how many times I see that, it's still bizarre."

Kaina: "If you think my quirks weird, you should see some of the quirks on Earth."