Sickness

-Fluff because I'm dying of shame from reading zentan smut 😭

And my first time writing on phone, I'm in pain 😭😭
------------------------------------------------------------------

Zenitsu's POV:

Zenitsu was just coming back from work, exhausted from a 7 hour shift. He had been glad when the manager told him he could leave for the day. More importantly he was excited to see Tanjiro, he wanted to cuddle with him while watching TV. Though he didn't expect this.

Zenitsu took out the key to the door, the keys jiggling as he unlocked it. He expected to see Tanjiro running up to hug him or for him to be on the couch, though that wasn't the case. Zenitsu wondered where Tanjiro was, he always waited for Zenitsu to come home.

Maybe he didn't expect him to come so early? He questioned different scenarios but snapped out of his thought when he heard a soft sneeze. Thanks to his advanced hearing, he had heard the sneeze. Zenitsu then knew why Tanjiro wasn't here.

Zenitsu sped-walked to their room and saw Tanjiro on the bed, pale as a ghost. "Tanjiro, are you alright?" Zenitsu asked, but he already knew the answer.

"I'm okay.." Tanjiro said with a weak voice, though he knew he was lying. Zenitsu sighed and sat next to him on the bed. "Do you want medicine?" Zenitsu asked him, Tanjiro responded with a sigh. Then saying, "No! Medicine is icky.." he complained.

Zenitsu then sighed again, going to their medicine cabinet in the kitchen, he grabbed out a prescription and took a medicine cup from the drawer. He measured the amount that was needed and walked back to their room.

Once Tanjiro saw the cup, he completely covered himself with the blanket, Zenitsu set down the cup on the counter next to the bed, prying the blanket off of Tanjiro. Tanjiro whimpered in surprise, not expecting the sudden action.

Zenitsu lifted the cup and forcefully grasped Tanjiro's chin, making him face him. Tanjiro tried looking away but his grip remained strong. He then forcefully poured the medicine into his mouth, Tanjiro gagging as he did that.

He felt pity for Tanjiro, but knew he had to take the medicine otherwise he wouldn't feel better. Once Tanjiro swallowed the medicine, tears started coming out from the corner of his eyes. Zenitsu knew it was because of the taste, getting up to put the medicine cup away.

Once he washed out the cup he walked back to the room, cuddling with Tanjiro and pulling the blanket back up.

------------------------------------------------------------------

*Dies because my wrist is cramped*