I've found you now~

sorry about not posting for a while, but I'm finally back from my break better than ever. And thank you guys for 100+ views, didn't really expect that to be honest. But anyways let's get this over and done with.

ahem, this was last saved back in oct 2022 so now I have more than 100, so ignore that. also, I WILL be explaining why I stopped publishing at the end. I'm just completing this draft I made with the explanation. anyways hope you like it :)

Modern AU, Yandere Zenitsu
____________________________________________

Tanjiro's POV:

My alarm started beeping, informing me that it was time to wake up, but I had already been awake since last night. I was busy doing homework that I forgot I had to do, and the cost of it was my sleep. But I finished my homework an hour ago and decided to just get ready beforehand since I wouldn't get a lot of sleep anyways.

When the alarm rang I was downstairs biting a piece of toast I had made moments ago, but of course, I couldn't just leave the alarm ringing, so I got up, putting the toast back onto the plate I was using for it, and began trudging up to my room to take off the alarm. Afterwards I came back to the dinner table and continued eating the toast. I took my time knowing I wouldn't be late for school because I already had everything set.

After eating my toast, I went into the kitchen placing my plate into the sink, I grabbed the sponge and began washing my plate with it, then when I was done, I put the plate somewhere to dry and went to get my backpack and decided it was time to go to school. The walk to school was a 30-minute walk, he usually took his car to school, but decided he could walk to clear his mind and possibly wake him up before school started.

Time skip to when school starts.

The bell had finally rung, so I rushed to class making sure I wasn't several seconds late, apparently the teachers had gone more strict with that and I didn't want to get in trouble. But as I was speed-walking, I saw my best-friend Zenitsu staring at me from his locker, I stopped and waved at him, he waved back. Though he had an odd smile on his face, something I couldn't really explain. It didn't look normal. Though I brushed that thought off, Zenitsu was a good person. Or so he thought.

I opened the door to my classroom, my classmates looking at me as well as the teacher. "Right on time Tanjiro, you're lucky." the teacher said. I bowed down and apologized before heading to my seat. School was over as it started, time was going faster than usual and it was making Tanjiro uncomfortable, but he couldn't piece it together. As he was exiting the school, he saw Zenitsu approaching him, his instincts telling him to run, but he stayed put. Zenitsu started running towards him, Tanjiro beginning to regret not following his instincts, he tried running before getting pushed down to the ground by no other than Zenitsu. He covered his mouth and nostrils with his hand, making sure he couldn't breathe. "Zenitsu.. what..?" Tanjiro didn't get to finish before he passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tanjiro woke up in a dark and cold room. He shivered, wishing warmth could come and be his blanket. But he knew that wouldn't happen. He tried to recall what happened before he passed out, only to realize that he was kidnapped by his best friend Zenitsu. He looked around the room, trying to figure out how to escape. But there was nothing. Darkness covered the room like a thick blanket of fog, Tanjiro shivered in fear.

What was going to happen to him? He didn't want to find out, all he wanted to do was wake up from this nightmare, but he knew better. He knew he wasn't dreaming. But he wished he was. He heard footsteps thumping on the floor, as if a beast was approaching him. The shadows near the stairwell revealed the figure of the person who was coming, he wanted to dig a hole and stay there. He wanted his fear to leave. But there was nothing that could be done.

The person who was approaching finally made their way from all the stairs. Their body now covered in the blanket of darkness that surrounded the entire room. But he heard a switch move. The lights slowly turned on, one by one until it reached the person. Revealing who they really were. "Z-Zenitsu?" the name escaped my lips. I was in disbelief. Why would he do this?

"Hello, Tanjiro. Welcome home." He said, with a tone of venom. "Why-why am I here?" I said, still shaken up. "Don't worry Tanjiro, I've found you now~"

____________________________________________

Well anyways, for the explanation. Lately my mental health hasn't been the best, which could be relatable amoung the Wattpad community. Not everything has the perfect life. And also school has come up lately, and I know. It's coming to an end, but I still have other stuff to deal with in my personal life.

But anyways, this is the last and final chapter, I hope you liked my book throughout all the chapters. :)

FIN.