The scars to your beautiful

This is a Yuki x Kevin angst to fluff here's your food children enjoy ☺️ (btw I'm not gonna stop posting about the unknown I still will just having fun with some one shots rn so I will don't worry y'all)

"Have you seen those scars" yuki had listened to all these comments she had visible scars all over her body from fighting shadow demons and of course being a former assassin at the age of 10. Yuki okane apart of the okane clan and being a Japanese princess you had to be elegant which she was but one problem her thighs were big and she had scars all over her body and was so close to being at the standard but just those mistakes it hurts being called a rat by your mom. Yuki was looking at her scars in her room feeling insecure when she heard her door open and she payed no kind to it and thought it was just one of the guards but heard silence she looked back but was quickly pounced on and she was about to grab her katana but she stopped when she saw purple eyes and brown hair it was her childish boyfriend Kevin and smiled "BABBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" Kevin said "what Kevin" "WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREEEEEEEEEEE YOU SADDDDDDDDDDD" "Kevin you're squishing me" Kevin looked at his girlfriend who's skin was slowly turning red to blue "AHHHHHHHGGH SORRRRRRYYYYYYY" Kevin jumped off and noticed that yuki was looking at her scars "uhm yuki are you...insecure?" Kevin said and yuki had looked down with slight tears in her eyes and said no but Kevin being a wolf could hear the sniffles from yuki. Yuki having to be tough and never show weakness was tiring "hey hey yuki it's okay to feel emotions" Kevin pulled yuki in a hug "well I mean I look awful don't I?" Yuki said with a disgusted face "ABSOLUTELY NOT" Kevin suddenly shouted and tightened the hug 🫂 "how can you look at me and not feel grossed out I mean I'm supposed to be tough an assassin I'm super pale as well" Kevin hugged tighter and knew exactly how to comfort her he'd do it his way since he loved space "y'know what your scars reminds me of?" He asked "what?" "They remind me of the galaxy, stars of a galaxy goddess you look just as beautiful as a galaxy goddess"

 Yuki having to be tough and never show weakness was tiring "hey hey yuki it's okay to feel emotions" Kevin pulled yuki in a hug "well I mean I look awful don't I?" Yuki said with a disgusted face "ABSOLUTELY NOT" Kevin suddenly shouted and tighte...

He seated yuki in between his lap

"Space goddess?" Yuki questioned "heh yea" he smiled awkwardly "yea thanks Kevin you're the best boyfriend ever" Yuki said with a teary eyed smile perfect timing she's valuable Kevin thought and before yuki knew it she was being tickled non stop t...

"Space goddess?" Yuki questioned "heh yea" he smiled awkwardly "yea thanks Kevin you're the best boyfriend ever" Yuki said with a teary eyed smile perfect timing she's valuable Kevin thought and before yuki knew it she was being tickled non stop they cuddled all night