Inevitable death

AN AU NOT OFFICIAL NOT OFFICIAL

TJ walked into the hospital room 189 with flowers and pills. Anonymous looked at the ceiling the loud beeping of the heart monitor. She looked at the door opening. "Oh hey" anonymous looked away and sat up her expression unreadable was she mad? No it's not as extreme as anger was she sad? No not sad either nothing of her emotion read of being sad either. And she took the flowers and set the pills down on the table. She didn't speak she didn't smile she didn't look sad she didn't look mad nor happy. And she took TJ's hand with her bandaged one "TJ please don't blame yourself" "blame myself for what?" Anonymous softly smiled and looked up at the ceiling again ignoring his question "I'm tired TJ" TJ looked up to meet her eyes which had slight tears in her eyes with a noticeable glossiness. "It's going to be okay" TJ said cupping her face in his palms. Anonymous stayed silent and looked away "I love you TJ" Anonymous rolled to her side "I'm going to bed" Anonymous closed her eyes and TJ fell asleep holding her hand. The sound of the repeated and rapid beeping of the heart monitor woke him up instantly.
No
No
No
Please no
This can't be happening
The straight line that moved showing no sign of a heartbeat. It was certain
Anonymous was gone
And she would never come back