Close to the sea

The gang was all at the beach having fun. However Anonymous noticed TJ was away from them watching the waves of the beautiful beach and anonymous walked over to him and crouched down. But both didn't really speak. "Anonymous how long were you intending to keep your illness from us" TJ spoke his words getting caught in his throat. "Oh I thought you wouldn't find out I'm sorry I wouldn't tell you sooner" Anonymous looked down "I wanted to forget about it" TJ spoke up "is the illness...deadly?" Anonymous looked at the waves splashing on the warm sand. A soft smile appeared on her face "unfortunately. I'm surprised I'm still here" her gaze focused on the wind TJ looked at her in worry "w-why don't you try taking medicine or finding a cure why have you been so calm?!" "I don't want my life to focused on getting better I want my life to be focused on you guys. You guys are what I live for and to prove people wrong however. If I died right now I'd die happy knowing I made a life happy for myself I only care because you guys care"anonymous spoke up and TJ was gonna intervene but she got up to her feet and ran to the waves "ANONYMOUS?!" TJ's yell fell on deaf ears as anonymous went to play in the waves. TJ thought: even though she isn't aware of how long she'll be alive she still manages to smile such a big smile. Anonymous thought: I'll give so much to live long to have children to live a great life however this is all of this fine with me I'll do whatever is necessary to not be forgotten. Anonymous splashed in the water "TJ COME SWIM WITH ME" she shouted TJ looked at anonymous. He wasn't sure of whether she was crying or the water stained on her face. Her white dress blew to the chilling wind as the jasmine flower in her hair flew away a bright smile.
She knew she wouldn't be able to achieve a lot of her goals
She didn't want to be selfish
But was it so much
So much to ask
To just want a little more than what she has
Regardless
She has life know
She'll live to to its fullest
Even if she dies in the process