Your eyes are gorgeous

Your eye colors are Blue and Green, Brown and green, Blue and brown. Choose one of these combos.

(This takes place in Amphibia)

"Hey, Y/n?"

"Hm?" You said, reading through a book you brought from school.

"Why are your eyes ()?" He asks pulling your book down.

"Oh. Uhh. I don't know. Genes?" You say.

"What are genes?"

Beware guys, my science nerd is coming out.

"Genes are the traits you get from your parents. DNA. Your genes in your DNA are collected from your parents and it gives you certain traits. Like skin color, eye shape, eye color, your hair color, your leg length, your arm length."

"Wow. So i'm pink because... of my parents?"

"Yeah! Sometimes, it also effects the way your body works. Like how fast you can run, how flexible you are, if you get sick easily. In your case, it could be how high you jump." You explain.

"Thats cool! Soo... did your mom or your dad give you the different eyes?"

"Yeahh... Neither! Heterochromia is so rare, it could come from someone REALLY far down your family tree. Or out of the blue!" You say.

"Sooo, your great great great great somebody could have given it too you?" He asks.

"Yup! Damn my science teacher would be proud..."

After that you left to the bathroom to look in the mirror. You never ever told anybody, but you hated your eyes. All 6 years in elementary a little girl named Trixie Bloodgoody, would get everyone in your grade to call you names like freak because of your eyes. You once even got grounded because you came home crying and asking your mom to please buy you brown contacts so you don't look 'ugly'.

You started tearing up in that moment remembering how the kids at your school would throw mud, dirt, and sand at your eyes because of something you weren't in control of.

There was a knock at the bathroom door.

"Y/n? I know I promised I wouldn't rush yall in the bathroom... BUT I'M RUSHING YOU!" Hop pop called out.

You wiped your face, and tried everything to make it look like you weren't just having a mental breakdown.

You walked out and went down to the basement.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" Anne asks, sitting up from her mattress.

"m-mhm."

"Uhh huh..."

You go sit next to her. And noww your eyes are watering.

"I heard what you were talking about with Sprig. Trixie Bloodgoody is a bitch. Don't worry. Your eyes, are the most gorgeous things I have ever seen. I especially love it when you wear complicated eyeliner and you choose the color pink. It really brings out your eyes."

"Do you also like it when I would have brown all over my face because Trixie and her friends would throw mud at me?"

"Y/n!"