👑Chapter 2 :- ( Stuck as a Toddler )👑

👑Charles Pov👑

Everything was a bit fuzzy , Michael handed me a glass of water and I took a sip trying not to spill it.

" Matteos men had planned his escape , when we got there Carlos was laying in pool of his own blood ,
we thought you were dead too but we found your toddler self in pile of
your clothes " Michael said and I sniffed.

" Me and Carlos were best friends , we met when we were recruited in Special Forces , It's my fault ! he is dead - " I said sobbing.

" Charlie listen to me carefully ,
Matteo is responsible for Carlos death , you need to stop beating yourself , this is not on you "
Michael said kneeling beside me.

" I should have stopped him !! "
I said wiping my tears with my tiny hands.

" - Matteo was prepared , I am sorry for Carlos , he was a good officer "
Michael said.

" I miss him " I said and Michael hugged me moving his hands through my hair.

" I know how you feel buddy , I promise you we will do everything to get back Matteo and put him behind the bars , also we are having a funeral for Carlos tomorrow " Michael said and I nodded.

I really wanted to be there on my best friend's funeral.

" How did you recognize me ? "
I asked.

" No one would belived that Secretary Deputy of DOD has turned into a toddler but we cross checked your
DNA and that's how we knew that it was you " Michael said ruffling my hair.

" Michael I don't want to be stuck as a toddler ! " I said pouting.

" I have no idea what turned you into a toddler but I have sended your blood sample to the lab , they will be back with the reports soon "
Michael said and there was knock on the door.

" Mr Hicks ! It's me Lisa , I have brought the stuff that you wanted me to bring " Lisa said.

" Get In Lisa " Michael said and Lisa got inside.

" You weren't kidding ! Aww you look so adorable Charlie - " Lisa said pinching mt cheeks and I blushed.

" Lisa ! stop it " I said.

" Look what I have go for you , some awesome overalls , shortalls , shoes , diapers and pull-ups - " Lisa said.

" I don't need pull-ups or diapers , Ia am capable adult who can make it to toilet " I said.

" I don't want to make it awkward Charlie but your kind of naked - "
Michael said and I just realized I was naked beside the big t-shirt that was covering me.

" Sh*t !! " I hopped behind the couch and Lisa giggled.

" Mr Hicks I am leaving this stuff here , Assistant Director of Joint Defense Staff Marrisa Baxter wanted to give you the message that
Vice President John Clinton wants to have a meeting with you " Lisa said.

" We will be there in shortly "
Michael said and Lisa nodded.

" Did she left ? " I asked peeking from behind the couch.

" She did Kiddo , do you need help getting dressed ? " Michael asked.

Michael is really helpful but I don't think it would be appropriate to ask Secretary of Defense to help him get dressed.

" I can do it , myself " I said and reachead for pair of toddler sized clothes and pull-ups.

I don't really need them right ?

" I would suggest to put on the
pull-ups , from what I assume is , your physical age is around 4 years old ,
I don't think you would like to have an accident in Pentagon "
Michael said.