👑Chapter 6 :- ( Charlie's Mission )👑

👑Charles Pov👑

I had to find a way to get to Frank's office.

Luke , Jonny and I was watching Tv , I had to find a way to distract them.

" Luke I need to go poopy , can you please take me to the potty ? " I said getting up from the couch

" Go ahead it's on right , go straight " Luke said.

" Can you come with me please ? "
I asked looking at Luke.

" I think you should go with Charlie "
Jonny said.

" I am not going to wipe his as-butt!! "
Luke said.

" Luke , Frank would be pissed If he knew you were not looking after Charlie " Jonny said.

" I can't hold it !! " I squatted and pushed poop in my pampers.

" Eww !! did he just pooped his pants , it stinks " Luke said holding his nose.

" Didn't Frank told you that he is still potty training , look now I am not going to help you change his diaper "
Jonny said.

" Hehe Charlie stinky ! " I said giggling like a toddler , what an Irony.

" Oh Gosh..., fine ,  please Jonny get the changing supplies and cloth pin "
Luke said.

" Sure " Jonny said getting changing supplied and Luke grabbed a wooden cloth pin putting it on his nose.

He was looking funny , I was trying my best not to laugh.

" Charlie , lay down , I will change you " Luke said and I laid down on carpet as Luke pulled down my shorts and began slowly taking off my diaper.

" Ugh !! it's horrible , how can a 4 year old make such a mess " Luke literally gagged turning green.

" I think karma is getting you back for everything you did to Frank "
Jonny said chuckling.

" Shut your trap Jonny boy and hand me the wipes " Luke said and Jonny gave him box of wipes and he began wiping my butt , he pulled the diaper and looked for powder.

" Where is the talc ?? Jonny ! "
Luke said and I giggled.

" I am kind of busy Luke " Jonny said who was munching on some poptarts.

" I swear to god...." Luke reached for tal and powered me.

Here comes the little surprise.

" There's something I forgot to tell
you Luke , while changing the diaper you need to - " Luke didn't get to be alert , a stream of pee hit his face.

" AHHH !!! What the heck !? "
Luke said.

" That's what I was telling you , you need to always point the little peter downward while your changing the diaper of a boy - " Jonny said.

" You know what !!  why don't you put that diaper on him , I think I need to take a shower " Luke said and I smiled.

1 down , 1 more to go.

" Luke can be pretty moody at times "
Jonny said putting the fresh diaper on me and pulling my pants back.

" Thanks Jonny ! I am hungry , can you make something for me to eat ? "
I asked.

" Sure bud , what is it that you would like to eat ? " Jonny asked.

" Chicken nuggets " I said.

" Alright , you stay right here , I will be right back with your order "
Jonny said and went into the kitchen.