👑Chapter 11 :- ( New Link Found )👑

👑Charles Pov👑

After I was done eating Pbjs I saw Jonny and Like starring at me.

I wondered why they were starring me.

" You know it's rude to stare ? "
I asked and they grinned.

" Hey Charlie , look what we found from your bag , is it yours....? "
Luke said waving my security ID card.

Oh shi* How the hell did he get his hands on my security ID pass.

It was something that every person
working for DOD has to keep it with himself.

" Give it back !! " I said and Luke held it above my head.

" Nope , your going to tell me what is this doing in your back pack and also why your pacifier was making strange noises " Luke said.

Oh no...

I think Luke heard something from pacifier.

Michael is going to be so pissed.....

" No ! " I kicked Luke in his shin and he dropped the ID.

" Ouch ! you little - Jonny catch him "
Luke said.

" Don't you dare " I said.

" So I was right , your not actually
4 years old are you ? " Luke asked.

" What do you mean ? " I asked.

" Last time we were babysitting you , someone broke into my Dads office and messed up few things , strange thing was all CCTV cameras were turned off and home security didn't set off the alarm , only I know the code to get into office , so if it wasn't neither me nor Johnny then the only person can do it is you , I know you broke into his officer now tell the truth " Luke said.

Sorry Michael I have to tell them

" Fine ! It was me , I was the one who override your home security and got into Frank's office " I said.

" Why did you do that ? " Jonny asked.

" I think it's time I tell you who I am really  , My real name is Charles Daniel Richardson , I am Deputy  Secretary of DOD and I work of US Government " I said and they looked at me with shock.

" WHAT !? you are Deputy Secretary of USA ?? " Jonny asked.

" Hey ! Didn't just we read it on the ID
why are you so surprised dude "
Luke asked looking at his friend.

" So what are you doing here ? "
Jonny asked looking at me.

" I am Important mission , I can't tell you guys about it since it's top secret " I said.

" Fine If you won't tell us we might just tell my Dad about who you really are , belive me he is pissed - " Luke said.

" No ! Michael doesn't want him to find out " I said.

" Who is Michael ? " Jonny asked.

" Michael Hicks is the Secretary of Defense and Marissa Baxter the Assistant Cheif of Joint Staff of Defense or you could say they are my Mommy and Daddy " I said.

" So your not really 4 ? " Luke asked.

" Mentally no , physically yes "
I said.

" How about we share a secret ? I think it will make us even , you tell us about your mission and I will tell you something about me " Luke said.

" Lucas ! No , you can't tell him - "
Jonny said.

" It's ok Jonny , I think it will be a fare trade , so what you say ? " Luke asked.