Endeavour's karma/ UA Exam and Momo

Izuku Narrative

Last time on Izuku the yo kai king, Izuku has unlock his power with the help of Kyle and then Trainer his power and quirk and Katsuki  said sorry to me and we have become friends and I forgive him and so did the group and I give Katsuki one last time if he does it again he will dead and Endeavhoe made me pissed and all of the group as well because we were getting stronger then his 'tool' Shotobitch (he only a little of a bitch to Izuku and the gang because he was brought up to be the best but Todoroki will become friends with the gang later in the story)

In the Midoriya household

A/N: When Kyle was on the phone to Endeavhoe and Morgan came in because he smell the drama 🙄 and Kyle was so pissed at him because Endeavour said something about my and Cody relationship.

With the phone call

E- Enji , K- Kyle

E: HELLO BITCH

K- WHAT DO U WANT BITCH

E- WILL MASTER HAND I AM GOING TO MAKE YOUR GROUP BLACKLIST TO UA SO WILL NO BY ABLE GO UA

K- SO YOUR FUCKING TELL ME THAT U ARE GOING TO BLACKLIST MY GROUP U WORKED SO FUCKING HARD TO GO TO UA BECAUSE OF YOUR MASTER PIECE

E- WELL MASTER HAND BECAUSE I CAN DO WHAT I WANT TO BECAUSE IM THE NO.2 PRO HERO AND I WILL TELL THE HERO CONMISHIN THAT THEIR SHOULDN'T LET PRO HERO BE GAY.

A/N: Everyone know what is happening and Inko saw Rosalina getting pissed at Endeavhoe and Kyle's Characters was getting out of control even Cody couldn't do them and Hero committee saw this and was shocked that the no.11 doing something about Endeavhoe and one person u is with Endeavhoe was BitchMight because their are Homophobic which I hate.

K- THAT IS FUCKING IT ENDEAVHOE I HAVE HAD IT FOR THE LAST TIME U HAD TO BE HOMOPHOBIC JUST LIKE THE NO.1 PRO HERO SO IM GOING TO DO SOMETHING THAT I SHOULD HAVE AND U SHOULD TAKE LOOK IN YOUR BECAUSE U WILL MIGHT YOUR FUCKING DOOM ENJI FUCKING U.

In Endeavhoe household

A/N: Enji got off the phone and was scared because he doesn't know what is happening and the children are quite, too quite, so Enji was trying to find who is in his house until a Wolf boy saw and Fucking punch the living shit out of him and takes proof that Enji is a bitch.

Morgan: So u bitch, have fun in Jail u bastard and Shoto if u do turn out like him u will beat u up ok

Enji: You can't do anything U brat

A/N: Bayonetta came at Endeavhoe as will to beat him up as will because if what is happening and the news and hero committee heard about this and what Endeavhoe did and their are angry at him so wad everyone else.

Back at the Midoriya household

A/N: Everyone was watching the news and their were shoucked to see the former No.2 Pro Hero Endeavour was arrested at his house beaten up.

Nate: Bloody Hell Kyle and Morgan

Kyle/Morgan: What?

Cody: Well Love you sent one of your characters to hurt Endeavhoe which was funny by the way

Kyle: Thanks 😊 love