Lunch Time!

Paige's POV-

Wow. He just told me he loved me, and I didn't even a say word back. I feel so bad, but u shouldn't. We broke up already. He can't have this kind of affect on me.

"There you are, I've been looking for you like everywhere," Morgan said to me breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, hey let's get to lunch," I said before she could ask me anymore questions.

"Yeah let's go," She said with me an unsure look.

When we got to the cafeteria I came face to face with Cole kissing Rachael!

Cole's POV-

You know when I said I would do anything to get Paige back? Well I have the perfect plan, I was going to make her... Jealous.

I walked into the cafeteria and straight towards Rachael. I grabbed her by her neck and kissed her. It was the worst kiss ever. It wasn't anything compared to the kisses I got from Paige. Her kisses were soft, gentle, demanding, and spark-filled. Yeah I went there, everytime I kissed Isabel I would feel sparks. I know for a fact that Isabel felt the sparks too, mostly because of the shocked filled reactions I got everytime we kissed. The way she would touch her lips everytime we pulled apart, but all the feelings I had or feel with Isabel are and won't be replaced. Ever.

I opened my eyes and saw the one and only girl of my dreams looking at me with a hurt face. I know that I'm causing her pain right now, but soon it'll be replaced by love. I closed my eyes again and pulled away from Rachael.

"I knew you wanted me," She said in a very high-pitched fake voice.

"Yeah," I said. I kept looking at Paige to see her reaction and all I got was hurt. Yes now I know for a fact that she still cares for me.

Suddenly someone grabbed my hand and pulled me into the janitors closet.

"I know you only kissed me, because you want to make Paige jealous," Rachael told me.

"What makes you think that," I asked trying to avoid the topic.

"You were in a relationship with her for a whole year and she's you mate, Cole. You simply can't forget about your mate like that. The fact that when we were staring at her the whole time I was talking and kissing you, and don't ask me how I know the last part."

"Ok I was using you to make Paige jealous," I said, "I'm sorry."

"It's okay as long as you let me help you make her jealous."

"Wait why do you want to help me?," I asked with confusion written all over my face.

"Because, Paige wasn't just your girlfriend she was my best friend and our pack needs our luna," She said.

"So what's the plan?," I asked her.

"We act like a lovey dovey couple and wait until she cracks and admits that she still cares for you," She said.

"That's a great plan," I said.

"But first can we eat I'm really hungry."

"Yeah, let's go. After you m'lady," I said to her while opening the door in a gesture that said 'you first'.

Yes I'm totally going to get you back Paige. Sooner or later you're going to be mine, and you'll fall in love with me all over again.

----------------------AN--------------------

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

AND IF YOU'RE FEELING THE LOVE THEN

PLEASE

I love you guys!

;)