Fuck it.

Paige's POV-

I cleaned up Cole, and we were currently cuddling next to each other on the coach. I told him to leave, and that we needed to talk but somehow we eked up here. Silence crossed us while we were watching the notebook. We came to the end of the movie when both the characters were holding hands and eventually passed away. I started to cry, because I was thinking just one thing....

Cole's and my life is the same. We've had our ups and downs, but there was only one difference. Cole and I are never going to have a happy ending....right? I should probably stop thinking too much.

"Hey, babe calm down. It's just a movie," he said while rubbing his hands up and down my arm. I finally got my head straight and pushed him off.

"Don't call me babe," I said wiping away my tears.

"Don't do this. Don't push me away," He said while trying to reach for me, but I took a step back.

"Why, so you can break my heart over and over again," I asked while taking another step back. He took a step towards me.

"Tell me you don't feel anything when I'm around you," he said. Somehow my back was pressed against the wall.

"No," I said trying my best not to stutter

"How about now," He asked while putting a hand on one side of me, and the other hand caressing my cheek.

"N-nnoo," I said while closing my eyes.

"How about now," He asked while bringing his lips to my neck. I didn't answer back because his lips were affecting me. He slowly moved towards my lips and kissed them. I knew what he was doing. He thought that he could kiss me, and win me back. He couldn't win me back. My brain was telling me stop, but Mg heart was telling my brain to shut up. I didn't want to get my heart broken all over again. I didn't know if I was ready for all the drama.

Fuck it.

I listened to my heart instead of my brain. I put my arms around his and he put his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. All I knew was....

This is where I belonged.

------------------A/N-----------------

Srry I didn't update for a while, but hopefully u still love me!!!! Anyways how was it?!?!?

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

AND

FAN!!!!!

I <3 U GUYS!!!!!!