Morgan=Best Friend!

Paige's POV-

I watched as Cole and Rachael walk back into the cafeteria. I was tearing up. He just told me that he loved me and now he's with some other girl! Them being all cute and adorable was starting to really get to me.

"Paige, do you want to leave," Morgan asked me with a lot of sadness in her voice.

"Yes, I don't think I'll be able to see him with anyone, especially if she used to be my best friend," I said truthfully.

"Just like I thought, come with me," She said while pulling my arm.

"Where are we going," I asked.

"Shut up and walk," She said in a demanding voice.

I didn't have the energy to ask her anymore questions so I just walked without saying a word. As we walked passed Cole he gave me an unreadable expression. He was still holding on to rachael so beofre he could notice me looking towards him I brought my attention back to Morgan. We were finally out of the cafeteria. I couldn't make out where we were headed. Running in heels isn't the best idea. We made it outside, but not towards the front of the school. She brought me to the back of the school.

"Why are we at the back of the school," I asked.

"Look over there," She said while pointing to something behind me.

When I turned around I found the most beatuiful foundain. All the trees, flowers, and sunlight that was surrounding the fountain made it look even more breath-taking. Wind was blowing all the loose petals everywhere. The sight was the magnificent.

"Do you like it," Morgan asked.

"I don't like it...I love it," I revealed to her.

"I thought you would," She said.

"How did you find this place? It's in the back of the school and I haven't seen this place before, and I spend more time at school than you," I asked not taking my eyes off of the fountain.

"Do you remember Dereck," I nodded to tell her to continue. Dereck was her first boyfriend ever," Well after we broke up I was devasted. The break up day was the same day I found out that he was just playing with my feelings, he didn't actually like me. After he embarssed me in front of the whole school I ran. You tried chasing me, but you lost me. When I came here I couldn't stop crying. I feel like I cried my heart out, but at the end I realised something. I shouldn't cry over someone who isn't worth it, so that's why I never talked about him after that day," She said looking at me with a blank expression.

"Morgan I wish I was there to help you go through all the pain," I said to her while giving her a tight hug.

"Paige you had your own relationship problems to worry about. I didn't want to add on to all the things you were going through," She said to me honestly.

"Let's go back to class, lunch is over," She said to me while pulling away from the hug.

"Actually I was wondering if I could stay here and relax," I asked her.

"Of course you can, don't worry I'll cover up for you," She said to me with a reaccuring smile.

"Thanks, bye," I said.

"No prob, bye," She said to me before leaving me alone here at the most prettiest place ever.

--------------------------AN---------------------------------

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

THANKS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!