A/N: New story/Table of Contents

A/N: Hey guys! It's me, again! I have decided to write a new story in the world of Harry Potter but with an interesting twist to it. I've never seen a story like this on Wattpad so I decided to write it myself. In this story, Y/N is the princess of the British Wizarding World. She is in the same year as Harry, Ron, and Hermione (characters I'm sure you're very familiar with). She ends up meeting Fred and George Weasley who are Ron's older twin brothers who are pranksters. The British Wizarding World Royal Family are very powerful, very rich, and very famous in all of the Wizarding Worlds all over the world. Her parents are the king and queen of the British Wizarding World and want her to one day take over the throne and find a husband and potential king to rule by her side. Her parents want to choose who her potential suitor is. She only wants to be with the Weasley twins and no one else. Her best friend Princess Marguerite is the princess of the French wizarding world. Marguerite has to deal with the same thing as Y/N. Margurite wants to be with her crush and have him rule as her king by her side. Y/N also meets two girls who are around her age, maybe slightly older or slightly younger than her. Those girls are Angelina Johnson and Katie Bell, the two chasers of the Gryffindor Quidditch team. Y/N wants to have her crushes Fred and George Weasley or they are known as the Pranksters of Hogwarts, to rule by her side as her kings and her husbands. Angelina and Katie find out and aren't happy about it whatsoever. Lord Voldemort or witches and wizards know him as You-Know-Who. He absolutely despises the royal family. He wants to rule the wizarding world instead of the royal family.

Will Y/N end up with her crushes or do Angelina and Katie do something absolutely horrible to her? Will she get her happily ever after or will she end up completely heartbroken? Will Fred and George end up falling in love with her and rule by her side as her kings? Will Lord Voldemort end up killing the royal family or will he die in the hands of the royal family and of Harry (the boy who lived)? Continue reading to find out!

I hope you guys enjoy reading it and I will publish the first chapter soon! Let me know down in the comments what things should happen in the story. Consider following me and you will get updates on this story and my other fanfiction books. There might be times when I can't be able to update because of school or personal things.

I am giving a shoutout to AmazingAmber15 for collaborating with me for this story! Go check out her stories and considering following her! I don't own Harry Potter or any of the characters! They belong to their rightful owner J.K. Rowling.

Table of Contents:

Table of Contents

Cast

A/N: Personal News

Chapter 1: The British Wizarding World Princess

Continuation of the palace tour: part 1

Continuation of the palace tour: part 2

Chapter 2: Receiving Hogwarts letter

Chapter 3: Shopping in Diagon Alley

Chapter 4: Riding the Hogwarts Express

Chapter 5: The Sorting Ceremony

A/N: Y/N's Life at Hogwarts

Chapter 6: First Day of Classes

Chapter 7: The Three-Headed Dog/Quidditch Lesson

Chapter 8: Charms Class/Halloween

Chapter 9: First Quidditch Game

Chapter 10: Pregnancy Announcement

Chapter 11: Gender Reveal Party

Chapter 12: Christmas Present Shopping

Chapter 13: Christmas at Hogwarts

Chapter 14: Search for Nicholas Flamel/Mirror of Erised

Chapter 15: Detention in the Forbidden Forest/Royal Baby Shower

Chapter 16: Continuation from the Royal Baby Shower/The Royal Birth

Chapter 17: Quest for the Philosopher's Stone

Chapter 18: Winner of the House Cup/Going Home

A/N: Chamber of Secrets