Tom riddle (Sexual tension? 🤨)

Tonight you decide to put on your best red mini dress, Because tonight you where going gambling. Every three months the students hold a casino night and it is Super serious for the kids at Hogwarts. Every year they hold a tournament for poker. Tom riddle has won every single year for the last 4 years but tonight you where going to change that.

You walked in head held high and with your hair swishing in the behind you, you walked over to the sign in booth for the poker tournament, you looked at all the names and saw a lot of them you knew but one you where focused on was tom's.
You felt eyes all on you, oh I forgot your use to be a good little hufflepuff well not anymore bitch. The first poker game started and you where in this one.

The tournaments are like this
There are 5 rounds
5 people per round play
Winner goes to the last tournament
(IDK HOW TO PLAY POKER BUT THERE WILL BE ELEMATIONS)

You won your first game by a lot and you heard people whispering about her "Did you see her poker face" Harry said "Jesus Christ how do you read that woman" Ron stated "Well her poker face is extremely hot" Hermione said making the boys look at her "Hey you don't know everything about me" he said folding her arms.

The last round was up and and it was You, Tom, Draco, Harry and Cedric (I can since the tension from here)

The game started and you where in third behind Tom and Cedric. Harry looked at you and studied your face so did the other boys but you where unreadable. One by one they where Eliminated untill it was you and Tom. "So Y/n what made you want to go against me?" He said trying to get something out of you "I don't know maybe to put the records straight" you say looking at your cards. You since Tom staring at you across the poker table so you look up to see him looking dead in your soul.

You looked right back at him and you both held the stare for a good 2 minutes neither backing down till you heard him say "straight all diamonds" as he put on the table smirking. "Your good riddle, but your just not good enough" your giggled making him stop smirking and everyone gasp, "in your honor, a royal Flash" you said while putting your cards on the table. His name got knocked off the leader bored and was replaced with yours.

You stood up and walked away swaying your hips and all he could do is stare and let his mind wonder of how amazingly beautiful you are.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————
A/n:

Alr so if you can't tell I got this from parent trap it was just something I had in mind so sorry if it's bad. Love you all

Bye 💜