Cedric ~smut~

This was inspired by just seeing Ariana in the kitchen in this music video

Y/n's pov:

You were baking something in the Hogwarts kitchen. It's kinda a hobby of yours, ever since You were young baking and cooking has always helped me get through things.

Today you were making brownies since there Cedric's favorite, Cedric Diggory my best friend. You and him have been best friends since 1st year now where both in 7th year.

As You continued to stirring the chocolatey batter the smell of chocolate filled the air. The oven making the place feel warmth from its heat.

You put the chocolatey batter in the metal pan and put it in the oven making sure to close the oven door all the way before getting my timer.

You clicked back my timer set for 45 minutes, you heard the door open as you started cleaning the mess off the kitchen Island.You felt someone hug me From behind You could smell there cologne and Immediately knew it was Cedric.

You turned to see him and he smiled I gave him a big hug.

"Hi ced, what are you doing up so late" You asked him as You went back to cleaning.

"Couldn't sleep, so I came to find you, and as I guessed you where in the kitchen as always" he said chuckling. His voice made butterflies form in your stomach as you continued to clean the kitchen and you reached across the counter you felt your skirt keep riding up your thighs.

"Fuck" he mumbled, you felt his hands snake around your waist as you moved something off the kitchen Island. You looked back to see Cedric staring at you with a look unreadable.

"You ok?" You managed to say as your face was bright red. He nodded then pulled you close and he nuzzled his head in your neck. This was odd Cedric and you where always close but he never acted like this, although the way he's behaving is nice being in his touch makes butterflies erupt from everywhere.

You gently played with his hair as he held you close, you could feel his breathing hitch and he held you tighter. "Ced are you sure your ok. You say pulling away from the hug and looking at him seriously.

"Yes I'm fine it's just, you look really pretty" he said in a low voice and not his normal sweet voice. You look him in his eyes wondering if you could see anything in them but what you saw was hunger and love which confused you.

"Are you sure your ok" you say putting your hand on his forehead checking his temperature. He gently put it down and it seemed like as the seconds past the space between you two got shorter.

He looked at your eyes then your lips then back at your eyes and said seriously "May I?" He asked and you nodded. As soon as you nodded his lips where smashed against your in a passionate kiss.

You where taken back at first but then eased into it as his hands wrapped around your waist and you put your hands around his neck.

He kept kissing you and he picked you up a little, when he picked you up you wrapped your legs around his waist. He kept kissing you then he set you on the counter still kissing you.

You kissed back but more deeply adding your tongue he smirked then added his own asserting his dominance. He tasted all of you and deepened the kiss more.

You two kept kissing then he broke the kiss and started kissing down your neck gently. You let out a little gasp when he did and you could feel him smirk against your skin.

He kissed a little hard and sucked on your skin wanting more noises out of you. You moaned again as he sucked harshly on your skin and you gently tug on his hair.

He let out a groan then he gently bit down on your neck making you moan a little louder. His hands travel to the hem of your shirt and tugged on it gently wanting it off so you took it off leaving your bra on.

He kept kissing you then he kissed down from your neck to your collar bone leaving hickeys then down to your bra leaving hickeys on them then to your stomach and he kept going lower and lower as soft moans kept leaving your mouth.

You where still in your school skirt and he tugged at them wanting them off you nodded and he took them off then started kissing your thighs.

You watched him he was now on his knees right in front of where you want him to be just one piece of fabric in the way.

He gently kissed you through your panties and he looked up at you, you nodded. "I need words my love" he said as he kissed your clit through your panties again making you whimper.

"P-please Cedric" you whined and once you said that he pulled them off slowly, kissing down your leg as he took them off.

Once they where off he looked up at you then slowly looked down your body all the way down to your Entrance. He leaned forward and licked your folds while looking you in your eyes.

You moaned a little and he quickly started to suck on your clit making you throw your head back.

He kept sucking on your clit and you suddenly felt two of his fingers enter you and start to pump in and out of you at a quick pace making you moan out.

He hummed against your clit as he sucked harshly on it which made your climax come faster then it normally would. You moaned and looked down at him

The sight was definitely a good one, his hair messed up his fingers going in and out of you as he sucked on your sensitive skin looking up at you with his honey like eyes. It was to much

"Go on cum in my mouth Y/n let me taste you" he said as he went faster and harder making you moan his name your head became foggy and your legs started to shake a little as you cummed on him.

Once you cummed he was sure to suck up every last drop, he pulled out his fingers leaving your inside aching from no longer being filled.

Once he pulled out his fingers he stood up in front of you and sucked them clean looking at you and the mess you became, heavy breathing, shaking, sweating he loved the sight.

He went over and grabbed a damp cloth and cleaned you up as you calmed down. Once he cleaned you up he helped you put on your skirt and shirt.

Once you where all cleaned up he grabbed you and kissed you again, "You don't know how long I've been waiting to do that to you" he said as he looked you in your eyes.

You blushed then your timer went off so you walked over to the oven, grabbed a mitten and pulled out the tray of brownies cooked perfectly.

You set them down and let them cool as Cedric helped you clean the rest of the kitchen. Once you two where done you tried the brownies well Cedric did.

Once he eat one he grabbed another and you rolled your eyes playfully and you grabbed one yourself and ate it.

"There good but not as good as you taste my love" he said smirking you choked on your brownie.

(This bitch making me choke on my brownie 🙄 rude)

He laughed as you blushed then he kissed your forehead and said "Your mine now" making you blush then you two cut the brownies to serving portions and put them in a bag.

Once you put them in the bag and you where about to leave Cedric grabbed you and threw you over his shoulder and said "Round two in my dorm?"

————————————————————————————————————————————————————

A/n:

You like your Christmas gift?
Yeah I know you do you smut whores I still love you tho 🥰

Anyways have a merry Christmas and A happy new year

And if I don't see you again, Good morning, Good afternoon and Good night. That's all folks