Tom riddle (smut) part 1

A/n:
This one's going to be a little soft because y/n in this one has never been touched don't worry I'll make a hardcore one for you other people that like that. Also Tom and Voldemort are two different people in this

Y/n:
I don't know what's happening to me. My mind is racing and I can't stop think of him, all the time in my head it's him. I felt something pool in my panties.

What the heck is that I thought as I put my legs together. My period isn't for a couple weeks so this can't be that. I look across the table to see Him, Tom riddle staring at me.

Me and Tom know each other but that's only because last year I had him as my potions partner. But we still know a great deal of each other like.

I know that he's trying to be head of the Mistry one day and he knows I'm trying to become an aura. But one thing we definitely know about each other is that we are not supposed to be friends, since he's the son of Voldemort and I'm a potter.

"Y/n are you ok" my brother Harry asked with concern written all over his face"I don't feel so well I'm going to go lay down" I say while breaking eye contact with Tom and getting up.

I bid them all goodnight and speed walked to my dorm. Once I got there I had a tingling sensation around my clit.

Shit I need to get rid of this somehow I thought while trying to think of how to get rid of it. See I don't have a dirty mind and I have never experienced something like that before so this is all new to me.

Suddenly a thought flash over my mind, it was of Tom kissing my neck as I laid on my bed. I changed out of my uniform and into some biker shorts and a baggy T-shirt.

I laid on my bed as my mind kept thinking the naughtiest things, I wasn't even paying attention to my hand traveling down my body. I took off my shorts I started to rub my clit and holy fuck it felt good, I bit my lip as I could sense a noise trying to come out of my throat.

I quickly put my fingers in my pussy and began to go in and out. And all I could think about was him, him doing this to me.

I suddenly head someone entire my room so I withdrew my hand from my Sensitive parts and looks up quickly to see it was Tom. Oh shit I thought as I saw him lock the door then turn around to face me.

"Oh Y/n are you being a bad girl?" He said as he walked over to my bed and sat down facing me. I tried to cover my panties but he stopped me. "Darling no need to be embarrassed" I heard him say as he grabbed my hands.

My hand still had my juices on it since I accidentally let go before he came in. I saw him bring the hand up his mouth and suck the cum off.

Oh my fucking god that's hot I thought as I stared at him. "Did I do this to you my love" he asked and I looked away. "Oh no don't be shy, look at me" he said and I looked at him. "Word's darling" he said fuck I love when he calls me that "yes" I say avoiding eye contact.

My legs started to run Against each other trying to get some kind of friction. He smirked then said "let me help you with that" he said while getting on top of my body and his hands tracing down to the parts I want him most.

He kissed my clothed pussy making me whimper, "T - Tom I have N-never been-" he cut me off with saying "I know, I'll go easy I promise" he said as he started to remove my panties.

The cold air touched my wet pussy making me close my legs. "Shhhh it's ok" he said while opening them back up to reveal how wet I was. "I love the type of things you think" he said as he started to kiss my thigh.

Shit I forgot he can read minds I thought as I heard him chuckle. He started getting closer and closer to my warmth then finally he started to suck and like my core making me moan.

He started to suck my clit, and I let out a moan. He hummed against my pussy which felt amassing. He continued eating me out as if He hadn't eaten in days.

he continued to keep sucking and licking me till I felt my walls clenching around his tongue but then he got up making me squirm from not being able to release.

"Not yet y/n" he said as he crawled up my body then kissing my lips letting me taste myself. Then he started sucking my neck leaving Hickey's to cover tomorrow.

My hands went to his white button up shirt and I started to unbutton it. "Someone's needy" he said then continued to kiss my neck but took off his shirt. Oh fuck this I thought as I let my slut side out.

I grabbed him and started to roughly make out with him, his eyes widened in shock form not expecting me to do such a thing.

His hands went down to the hem of my shirt then tugged it wanting it off, I quickly obeyed and took it off. He took a moment to get off me and look at my body I could feel his eyes trace every part of my bare body.

"You are fucking gorgeous darling" he said then he kissed my stomach then up to my breast, kissing of then massaging the other. "Mmm Tom" I moaned

He kissed back up my body to my neck his boner rubbed against my leg, I decided to change things up a little so I flipped up over so I'm on top straddling him. "Hmm that's not going to happen tonight love" he said flipping you both back over.

"You know those thoughts of yours can become our reality, if you let me" he said looking at your body then back at your eyes. Instead of answering him you bucked your hips up to hit his boner making his head drop a little.

"I'm guessing that's a yes, but I want you to say it you slut" he said grabbing your chin to look at him. "Yes Tom please, please fuck the living day light out of me" you said quickly then looking away embarrassed.

"As you wish" he said as he started to take off his trousers and top. Your eyes where stuck on his abb's and Jesus they where hot.

He took off his boxers which allowed his boner to come out and honey that thing was 11 inches (pun intended) your mouth started to water at the sight of it.

"Now since this is your first time it's going to be a little slow unless you tell me to go faster. Got it" he said as he started rubbing his cock in your clit.

"Yes sir." You moaned. He aligned himself with you then slowly started going in half way through you could feel the pain start to come in. "Wait" you said making him stay there for a moment.

"Do you know how hard I'm trying not to slam into you right now" he groaned.

~to be continued~
Hello my loves the next chapter should come out in a day or today anyways here you go 🌊💧💦🚰💦💧🌊💧🌊💧💦🌊 some holy water to help you out love you guys have a Good day/afternoon and good night