020. super spy

ೃ༄ now playing

ೃ༄ now playing...

― season two, episode eight;
SUPER SPY

0:00 |───────── 13:01
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

3098 words

━━

*.✧ 𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐋𝐄𝐘 ✧.*

As soon as Will told us where the Shadow Monster's weak spot was, Owens immediately sent for soldiers to get suited up and go down to the tunnels to find the designated location.

I was waiting with Mike, Mom, Bob and Will, all of us back in his room. I was staring at the ground when I heard Will speak up.

"I'm...I-I'm sorry."

"What?" Mom breathed, and I looked up to see a tear rolling down his cheek. "What do you mean sweetie?"

"He made me do it."

A chill ran down my spine and my mind raced as I tried to figure out what he meant. I glanced over at Mike, and I could see his wheels turning as well.

"Who? Who made you do it?" Mom got up from her seat.

"I told you," Will's voice trembled. "They upset him. They shouldn't have done that."

Mike sucked in a breath and my attention was brought back to him. "The spy!" He exclaimed.

Realization was settling over me, and Will was crying now. "Shit!" I breathed, not caring about my language, even knowing that Mom and Bob were listening.

Mike jumped up from his chair and ran out of the door, and I followed his lead, my heart thumping loudly in my ears.

We entered the hall, running up to the soldiers guarding our door. I tried to push my way past them but I was grabbed roughly and flung back. "It's a trap!" I yelled. "Please, you have to let me through, it's a trap!"

"Go sit down, young lady." One of the men told me calmly. "We have this under control."

"You have to listen to us!" Mike pleaded.

I threw myself at them again, now kicking and screaming, using all my body weight to try to move the men out of my way. I was caught around the waist by strong arms.

"Ashley, stop it!" Bob said in my ear.

"It's a trap! It's a trap! You have to warn them, they're all going to die!" I repeated these words until my voice was hoarse, feeling tears pricking the corners of my eyes. "We're all gonna die!"

Suddenly, the alarm went off, the piercing sound hurting my ears. I whimpered and went limp in Bob's arms, watching the soldiers look at each other in horror as they realized that I had been right all along.