Where is my mind?

I sit silently observing Boris's behavior. He's moaning, whining, saying my name, all whilst asleep. Is he dreaming about me? I shake him getting him to wake up,

"Potter...?" His eyes are squinted and his hand is rummaging through his hair, trying to stop it from falling in his face. "Potter!" He say up and looked around, trying to confirm where he is. "Boris the shit were you dreaming about? You were like...saying my name and stuff.."

He looked at me and turned red. "Potter i need to tell you something.." he furrowed his eyes at me and leaned in kissing me.

We weren't drunk, weren't high. Sober. I kiss back giving in to him. He pushes my back onto the wall of my bed with one hand on my face. I grab the collar of his shirt pulling him closer. I separate for a moment to breath, before I could catch my breath he comes at me more eger for my mouth. I try catching my breath between kisses but I just end up making panting moaning noises. With my hand on his chest I push him off and catch my breath. I could see his smirk as I breathed heavily.

As soon as my breathing goes back to normal he's all over me again. First my lips than my neck. My hand on the crease of his neck, gripping it as he sucked, licked and bit on my neck. "Boris.." I say catching my breath. He looks up at me and whispers"say that again for me?" He slams back down onto my neck biting and sucking harder than he did before. "Boris~" I'm now holding his neck with both my hands and he bites harder, sure to leave a mark. "BORIS~"

I sit up from my bed sweating. Face red, room hot, clothes sticking to my skin, and turn swing Boris next to me. Not sleep talking. Not moaning my name, not whimpering. He wasn't having the dream. I was. I quickly gather myself and kill my self. Idk

Creator-
I'm done with this story💀 I started writing this like a year ago and just did the last pharagraph now. I'll make a better Boreo story than this soon 🤧❤️