Roommates

SummaryYounghyun is upset because of room assignments.

Rating: General Audiences

--

Younghyun looked at each of his members, one by one. They looked back at him, curious and unblinking. He had protested against Sungjin, for the first time. He had never opposed the older. He compromises but never opposes. It was the first time that he truly protested him.

"What?" Sungjin asked when he voiced his objection.

"Can – you and Wonpil are going to be roommates, right?" Younghyun mumbled.

"Yeah," Sungjin glanced at Wonpil and back to him. "Isn't that mandatory already?"

Jaehyung crossed his arms and raised a brow when Younghyun looked at him.

"Why can't you have a different roommate other than Wonpil?" Younghyun asked.

Sungjin chuckled, hitting him lightly on his chest with the back of his hand, "You know I can't."

Younghyun frowned while Sungjin went over the rest of their itinerary for the day. They were on tour, and they'd just arrived at their first destination. They'd gotten into the hotel and just finished talking about room assignments.

As usual, Wonpil and Sungjin were in one room, Jaehyung and Younghyun in another, and Dowoon and their manager, or either Jaehyung or Younghyun, in another one. It was always like that every tour, never changing.

A slight change, though, was Dowoon joining Jaehyung and Younghyun.

"Copy?" Sungjin raised his brows.

"Yep," Jaehyung nodded with Dowoon and Wonpil, giving him an ok sign.

Sungjin then turned to Younghyun and bent a little to look at his face since he had bowed his head down throughout the itinerary recap.

"Kang Bra. Copy?" Sungjin asked, grabbing his wrist.

Younghyun hummed and pulled his wrist from his grip.

"Really? What did I say?" Sungjin questioned, tone laced with danger.

Younghyun kept quiet, not caring as he stared at the ground, a frown fixated on his lips.

Jaehyung sighed, "I'll brief him about it later."

Sungjin patted him on his head before dismissing them and he was the first to turn around, leaving for his, Dowoon's, and Jaehyung's unit which was across Sungjin and Wonpil's. Worry exploded in Sungjin and filled his eyes. Wonpil nudged him.

"He'll be fine. Maybe he's just tired," Wonpil assured.

"He's not... he's not physically tired," mumbled Sungjin.

"What does that mean – how do you know that?" Dowoon blinked confusedly.

Sungjin looked at them, "Something's bothering him. So much that it shows in his eyes."

Jaehyung, Wonpil, and Dowoon looked at each other.

"You're weird," said Jaehyung.

Sungjin rolled his eyes, "Talk to him."

They dispersed to their rooms. Dowoon and Jaehyung found their bassist laying on his side in the middle of a bed, phone in his hands.

"Brian," called Jaehyung as they walked towards him.

"I'm fine," Younghyun sighed.

"Sungjin hyung said –"

Younghyun scoffed.