Name.

Summary: Sungjin had his colleagues over to his and Younghyun's house to hang out when Younghyun called him by his full name out of nowhere.

Rating: General Audiences

--

Younghyun was humming softly to himself as he worked around the kitchen, cooking dinner and preparing the living room. He was closing the lid of the noodles carefully when he suddenly felt gentle arms wrap around his waist from behind, followed by a soft kiss on his cheek.

"How may I help, Hyun-ah?" his boyfriend whispered to him with a smile, looking ever so tenderly at him.

Younghyun smiled back at him, "Everything is ready, hyung."

"Sure?" Sungjin looked at the counter and then around the kitchen.

He was still in his suit, having just come home from work. Sungjin was having his co-workers over to their house to hang out after a long, exhausting week. Sungjin had to 'ask permission' from Younghyun, though.

Younghyun was totally fine with it and even presented to prepare everything so that he won't have to worry about anything when he comes home that night. In exchange, Sungjin bought alcohol and snacks on his way home.

"Where are your colleagues?" asked Younghyun as he turned off the stove and took off the apron.

"They're —" Sungjin was cut short with the sound of a car pulling over in front of their house.

Sungjin and Younghyun smiled at each other, the older seeing the tiredness in his partner's eyes. Younghyun brushed back Sungjin's hair and then ushered him to let his colleagues in. He brought the noodles to the coffee table in the living room, putting it on top of a table mat.

"Oh, Hyun-ah," said Sungjin, glancing at him as he walked toward the front door. "Wonpil brought Jaehyung over. He told me that they'd pick him up from his work on the way. You two can hang out."

"Okay, hyung," smiled Younghyun.

"I think Jinyoung and Jaebeom's partners are also coming over..." Sungjin trailed as he opened the front door.

Younghyun walked closer to greet them. There was Jaehyung who had his hand peeking from Wonpil's waist, greeting him ever so enthusiastically. Younghyun saluted back at him. Mark walked alongside Jinyoung who seemed like he was annoyed. Well, he usually has that face on every after a long, exhausting week.

They often hang around their house after that, so Younghyun knew how much they needed the break. That was also the reason why he never refuses whenever Sungjin requests them to have a post-'hell week' mini-celebration at their house. Sungjin was always so tired, too.

Jaebeom had his arm around Jackson's shoulders as always. They split into two groups: Wonpil, Jinyoung, and Jaebeom are with Sungjin as his colleagues; and Jaehyung, Mark, and Jackson are with Younghyun as his friends who he grew close with over time.

Sungjin grabbed Younghyun by his waist to pull him closer and kiss his cheek, "Thank you, Hyun-ah. I'll take over from here."

Younghyun returned his kiss and grabbed the knot of his necktie, "May I?"

"Ah, Younghyun hyung-nim is always so sweet," Wonpil gushed as he watched Sungjin let Younghyun take his necktie.

Sungjin almost always lost his necktie after a night with them since he often just took it off and threw it somewhere to breathe more easily. So, Younghyun started taking his necktie before they began.

Younghyun giggled, "Just hyung is fine, Wonpil-ssi."

"Just Wonpil is fine too," Wonpil smiled.

"The night's yours. Enjoy," Younghyun smiled at them, caressing Sungjin's head before leaving.