⓪⓪❶

Monday, The day we all hate. I have collage today and i had to finish my homework for class last night which meant I didn't stream. I get dressed and  brush my hair and teeth and do normal Hygiene stuff before I go down stairs to see my mum in the kitchen.

"Hey hun!" My mum says as I come downstairs and greet my cat before feeding him and greeting my mum.

"Hi mama! Do you have work today?" I ask as she would normally leave half an hour ago.

"Yh, I just have to finish ur brothers lunch before he starts school" she  breaths out as she frantically runs around the kitchen to find things.

"Ma, ur late! Go, I'll do Baileys lunch" I said as I go over to where my mum once was.

"Thanks you so much hun! I love you, see you after work" she shouts as she runs out the house, trying to get to work before she gets yelled at for being late again.

Yes, my family is hectic but I love them.

"Hess!!" Bailey says running down the stairs into his sisters embrace.

"Hi buddy! U ready for preschool?" I ask as I place his plate of food on the table and sit him in the chair.

"Hmhm! I can't wait to go to school!" He hums excitedly.

I wish I was as excited to go to school as much as Bailey was.

If u didn't already know, Bailey is my little brother. Well technically, he is my stepbrother. Me and him have different dads.

He is 3 and loves watching me stream. Surprisingly, he is quite a good kid, he can be a little trouble at times but that's just because he hasn't got a father figure any more.

It does suck. Having your dad die when u were just getting to know who he was.

My dad on the other hand, well he isn't dead. He just left to go on a business trip. For 3 months. He does this a lot;  Goes on these 1-4 month "business" trips and then comes home for a week before leaving again for another 1-4 months. But you do get use to it after 17yrs.

Bailey finishes eating so I finish getting myself ready for college and get Baileys bags for preschool.

I carry Bailey to school almost everyday as it's the same way to college. He's preschool is only a 10min walk from our house so I always tell my mum I will drop him off just so she isn't as stressed.

I walk to his preschool and release him from my grasp as he gets down from his previous position of laying on my shoulder.

The tiredness he had before was now replaced with energy and excitement.

"Have fun bay!" I say as I pass the teacher his bags.

"Bye bye hess! I love you" he hugs me.
I hug him back and tell him I love him before I leave to walk to the bus stop that is a further 3 min walk from the preschool.

૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊

I arrive at the bus stop and see a lot of people from my college. One person in particular, jay.

Jay is my crush. He was so cute, and nice, and kind, and his eyes, god I could drown in them. Icey blue, with specs of green and grey. His fluffy curled brown hair. God u don't know how much I wanted to touch it. He was mixed race, almost tan. But man was he cute.

I think I was staring a little to long because he started walking over.

Ahhhhhh, ok calm down. You got this.
You haven't got this. Your gonna freeze up and ruin everything.

"Hey! my names jay, I'm the boy who sits behind u in class  I saw u staring so I decided to come say hi" he smiles.

Omg I think I'm in heaven. I died and went to heaven.

"I- am- I umm. Hi?" Fuck. Great work

"I'm sorry! I mean, hi! I'm Jessica, u can call me Jess of jessie!" I smile nervously.

"Nice to meet u jess!" He shakes my hand.

Omg it was soooo soft! And warm. I think I must have held it to long because he said "umm, Jess?"

"Huh?" I say as I look down at our still connected hands.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" I say as I let go and look down in Embrasment.

"It's fine. Hey, wanna sit together on the bus?" He asks.

"Sure!" I smile at him.

We wait for the bus, that finally came, and we got on.

We talk the whole ride, until we get to college.

He was actually really nice.

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷
Authors note
Words: 791

Hope u enjoy the first chapter! I realy enjoyed this. Also don't worry! This IS a Tommy fan fiction. I just want a more realistic book rather then a eattpad moment book!

Anyways-

don't forget to stay hydrated, take ur meds, eat and take care of yourself! I love you all <3

(Here your daily picture of one of my animals while u wait for the next chapter! :D)

Simba💕(Yes he was the same cat I mentioned in the book and yes this is what Jessicas cat will be and look like)

Simba💕
(Yes he was the same cat I mentioned in the book and yes this is what Jessicas cat will be and look like)