{Part 4}

~Dia~

~Dia~

I woke up the next morning without any sight of Dua, I searched the bathroom but she was no where to be found.

Where did she go? Wait has she gone for lectures already? And she didn't even wake me up? But her schoolbag is still here tho... so where did she go? Anyways, why do I even care? It's none of my business.

I don't give a shit about her. If she likes, she can jump off a roof and I wouldn't give a fuck.

After a while of thinking where Dua could've gone, I finally let go of the matter and decided to go take a bath and get ready before I get late for class.

~

Meanwhile in class, I still couldn't find Dua anywhere and I was a little confused to be honest. Like where is she? Where could she have gone to without telling me? I'm her roomate after all and if anything happens to her, I'm the first person to be interrogated because we share the same room.

I'm a little worried though not gonna lie.

I saw the door to our classroom creaked open and I saw the face of an angry Mr Lipa. Oh lord, Dua's in soooo much trouble.

He stood in front of the class with a straight face and called "Dua Lipa" everyone started looking around knowing for a fact that Dua's not around, they're so dramatic. I rolled my eyes at the thought.

"She's not here sir" I replied nervous as fuck.

"Well then where is she?!" He asked angrily as if I was suppose to know where the hell his devilish daughter has gone to. I feel so attacked right now.

"No idea sir, I woke up this morning and saw her bed empty and plus I searched the bathroom too but I couldn't find any trace of her."

"How can you tell me that? She's your roomate and you're supposed to know about her whereabouts!" He told me with anger in his tone.

And that highkey hurt my feelings because everyone in the class was staring at me, and Ashley the witch and her little bitches started laughing. Gosh I hate her.

I felt so embarrassed and annoyed at the principal at this point, like I'm only 19, how am I suppose to take care of a full grown 25 year old? My eyes started to tear up but I couldn't let the tears fall. Not in front of those bitches NEVER!