Kim Jisoo

JISOO POV

I woke up at 8 a.m. the sun rays hitting my face. I opened my eyes and woke up and said,

 "good morning world "

I, then, Did my morning routine and started to select my clothes for today. Yeah, I know I am a CEO but hey! I am not like those grumpy types of ceo's. I like to be happy and cheerful when I reach my office.

So, yeah finally, I,after spending 10 minutes on thinking what to wear I finally choose my black shirt, with tight black pant, white tie and my white coat over it.

Well yeah I know I am too handsome to be a lady CEO 😉 but yeah, I am.
I, then ate my breakfast and went to my company.
I was thinking which car should I choose, since I have too many.
Finally I thought to choose my Audi A6.

.....
(After some time)

Finally, I reached at my company. I parked my car and handed over the key to my guard to park it. He immediately bows to me and said

 "good morning mam" with a smile on his face.

I also did the same and return him a smile.

I like it when people are kind to each other like this and that too, not just because of their money or their position but because of their behavior and the manners that we/they receive too.

I only have one rule in my life and that is 'if someone is good to me, I am good to that person but if someone is not, then they have to face my worst side '.

Well after that I went inside my office, and everyone started to say good morning to me. And I did the same gesture. When I reached my cabin, I took off my coat and hung it on my chair and after that, I sat on my chair.
I started doing my work and looking over my files.

(after 1 hour)

When I was doing my work, I felt two hands over my eyes.
And I immediately knew that it was none other than my best friend Lalisa Manoban.

She has been my best or to say the dumbest friend of my life since we were 12 And we still are.

She is handling her father's business of 'LM' restaurants . And me? I am handling my own company of Kim corporations and our companies comes in top 5 successful companies of Korea.

Well, I won't be able to give much descriptions as my BFF has already started talking to me.

"guess who is it? "

"I know it's you lalisa " she then let go her hands from my eyes and smiled at me.