I'm sorry

Jisoo cried. the whole night she just cried. She didn't answered Lisa's, Chae young's and Irene's call. Especially Jennie's calls. she was feeling hurt, betrayed and angry. why? just why Jennie didn't told her this earlier and even if she doesn't love her sister anymore then what was Irene doing in her lap when she entered the office?

She wanted answers....NO she needed answers. From jennie and Irene.  It's not like she is going to leave the brunette. she will never do it but what she saw is making her feel like.... like Jennie doens't want her anymore. She is... scared. what if Jennie left her?

Jennie on the other hand was crying too. Her heart was breaking more than Jisoo's was. the feeling of being alone again. the feeling of being left again. the feeling of not being loved by someone was eating her again. Especially Jisoo. her Jisoo. God! she should have told her as soon as she met Irene or better before she met Irene. But could she?! when she didn't knew that Irene's full name was Bae Irene  Kim. she only knew her as Bae Irene. 

she  called her many times. yet there was no answer for her calls. she slid down next to her wall, sat and pulled her knees up to  her chest, resting her head on them. Before she started crying again. Lisa was really a worried for her Unnie and angry on Jennie. she really has to get answers from Jennie for making her Unnie cry. 

the blonde clenched her jaw. Irene came to Lisa after a while. 

"Unnie what happened to Jisoo Unnie? why isn't she picking up the calls? it's because of Jennie. isn't it? I am going to kill her." before she could go Chae young backhugged her, which made Lisa a bit relax. when they pulled away, Chae young turned Lisa around and spoke softly.

"Lisa" Lisa shook her head.

"No Chae young. this time not. I don't want to hear Jennie's explanation from your side."

"It's not like that Lisa. Jennie has done nothing wrong. I know you don't trust her completely because sha had lots of break up in her life but the thing you don't know is... Jennie wasn't the one who broke up with them. It was them every single time. But this time. This time i can feel their love, sincerity and care Lisa. Just think for a while. please...." she held Lisa's face in her hands. looking into brown chocolate orbs in which she could only find hurt visible in them.

"Chae young leave me. I want answers from Jennie not you" she removed Chae young's hand from her face but, before she could go, Irene held her wrist quickly.

"Lisa listen to me. will you?" Lisa finally stopped and listened to Irene. Irene told her everything. About their past, how they loved and how, now, they are in love with two different persons. Lisa massaged her temples. She was still confused as heck. what can she do? should she believe Irene? Or what Jisoo has assumed is the truth? Lisa sighs. That's when Irene spoke again, as if she has read her mind

"Lisa. I know you maybe won't believe me nor Jennie. But think for a while Lisa. If Jennie still loved me. She had already made a move on me. But she didn't. I tested her because i can't see my Soo crying because of her. Until..... Last night. last night I saw Jennie's eyes Lisa. she is really in love with our Soo. Believe me or not. But that's the truth. And for me. I can never. Ever. In my Life. Can hurt. My Soo and You. and you know that well" Irene's expression became serious as she spoke those words.

when Lisa finally looked up to meet Irene's eyes, she could see the sincerity, the love and care those eyes were holding, She realized and believed that  whatever her big sister has said is true. 

"Unnie I trust you. But what should we do with Jisoo Unnie? How should we make her believe that  whatever she saw and thought is all a lie. Nothing else." She tried to explain her.