You love me?

"Big news for the industrialization, the CEOs of Kim Corporations and JK enterprises, i.e. Kim Jisoo and Jennie Kim are going to release a big project. This is a great news for their friends and business partners but a threat to others. The two big successful companies of South Korea have combined together. Will this be a big evolution in the history of industrialization or will it fail so badly no one could ever think about?"

I was sitting on my couch watching the news. The combination of both of our companies for a big project is going on every news channel. Our rivals are wishing that the project ends before it gets started but the thing, they are forgetting is....Jennie and I are not called professional and witty CEOs for no reason. 

Tomorrow Jennie and I are going to have a meeting with the most trusted and hardworking staff of our company. And...

that includes that I can see Jennie again!!

yahoo!

I don't know why I start to feel so much happy and excited just on the thought of seeing her again. There is this feeling that I get in my stomach everytime I see her smile....which I am sure are not butterflies.

(keep yourself in the dark darling, but it doesn't change the fact that you are in love with her)

Anyways after completing the presentation for tomorrow's meeting, I went to sleep. And I'm forgetting something here. So....the dinner that Jennie and I agreed of....

 got cancelled at end moment. 

I was really disappointed.

 I even chose a very sexy outfit just to see Jennie gaw---

No. No.

I mean just to be PROFESSIONAL.

A.N: oh really? Just PROFESSIONAL?! 

shut up stupid author. 

A.N.: I'M NOT STUPID!

whatever.

So, yeah, where I was.

After our dinner da--I mean meeting got cancelled, Jennie promised me that we will have it soon. 

I believed her.

But i can't blame her too. we have been reallly busy since the last two weeks due to the project.

But I'm still hoping for that meeting though.

The next morning, I woke up at 7:00 a.m. I smiled and stretched a little under my covers. then I did my morning routine, showered and ate breakfast. I wore my baby blue shirt tucked neatly in my white cargo pants accompanied by white sneakers. Light makeup. I don't like much Jewlery so i wore a small pendant with 'KJ' imprinted on it. My mom gave it to me when I was small. I smiled sadly at the memory. I then went to the office in my BMW. 

oh! and the meeting is held at my company.