1- Welcome

Espresso and Latte are going to get replacement parts for Strawberry Crepe's wafflebots after a failed experiment blew up a section of the hangar.

When they pass the airship port, Latte points at it, "Hey Espresso, there's a crowd gathering over there!"

Espresso gasps slightly, looking over at the crowd, "Is he back?"

Latte asks, "Should we go see-"

"Yes!"

She chuckles as Espresso speeds up.

When they get to the port, Espresso stops smiling, "It's not him..."

The new cookie spots the two of them and waves. Espresso starts to leave, but Latte grabs his arm, "C'mon, let's go say hi!"

"But I have to-"

"They can wait a few minutes."

"No, Latte they will be very mad if I don't-"

Latte pulls him over to the new cookie, smiling and ignoring Espresso's attempts to escape, "Hi there! I'm Latte and this is my cousin Espresso!"

Espresso tries to pry her hand open, "Latte let go of me!"

She tightens her grip, ignoring Espresso, "What's your name?"

The new cookie smiles, "You can call me Venti Caramel. Is.. Is Espresso ok?"

Espresso glares at Latte, "No! I have errands to run!"

Latte sighs, "He accidentally broke some of his kid's stuff."

"Strawberry Crepe isn't my child."

"Surrrree.."

He facepalms, then asks, "Can we please go?"

Latte let's go of Espresso, who speedwalks away. Venti Caramel raises an eyebrow, "He seems busy."

"He always is. I can talk to you more later, I have to make sure he gets sleep tonight."

Venti Caramel nods, so Latte runs after Espresso.

Espresso gets the parts Strawberry Crepe said they needed.

While they're walking back to the Wafflebot Hangar, Latte asks, "Why were you so eager to see who was at the airship port?"

Espresso stays quiet.

Latte nudges him, "Were you expecting someone?"

Espresso sighs, "I wish I could write to him and ask how he's doing but he's traveling so much that by the time the letter would reach the place, he would be gone."

"You want him to visit, don't you?"

Espresso nods slightly, "I do enjoy his letters, but.. I haven't seen him in so long."

Latte pats his shoulder, "Well, when you get his next letter, I can take a letter to him with my spoon."

Espresso looks at her, "Really?"