70. Again...

Make sure you read all the way through. 😅
Enjoy 🤍
———————-

24 hours after leaving Chicago
Venice's POV
6am

"Whew!" I exhaled deeply and stepped off the treadmill.

Jay did the same next to me after we finished running side by side for 45 minutes and handed me water.

Damn my nigga is fine.

"Come here." He beckoned when he saw me staring and pulled me into his sweaty body.
"How come I didn't get morning pussy?"

His hand caressed my backside and gripped a handful of my ass causing me to giggle and bury my face in his chest.
"Im tired... We didn't get back until 12 from picking up Egypt and then you pulled me out of bed to workout, I feel like I'm running on fumes."

Usually I wake up before Jay and help myself to him in the morning but today I really just wanted to sleep.

When I left Chicago I took a detour and met Egypt at Newark airport with his dads. It was a full day of traveling yesterday and I'm jet lagged.

"Catherine told Lo you got a busy day again. You gon be okay?" He questioned while studying my face and I nodded.

"Ill be fine." I responded and he leaned down to kiss my lips.
The kiss lingered and turned into a heated make out.

Our lips glided with gestures of passion and at some point Jay lifted me around him and supported my body with his hands firmly on my ass.

"Uh-... Venice, I'm sorry to interrupt but you asked me to be here early to go over your schedule." Catherine poked her head in from the doorway of Jays gym and I pecked his lips before he put me down.

"Thank you Catherine... I'll meet you in the kitchen. Give me five minutes."
She walked off and I wrapped my arms around Jay.
"I guess I'll see you for dinner..."

"Yea but you gotta change out of these tight ass shorts." He said slapping my butt.
"These are only for me ."

"Yes sir." I smiled and bit my lip.
"I love you..."

"I love you too..." He mumbled before we parted and I headed towards the kitchen directly after.

I'm glad I won't get to see him until later because I'm not ready to tell him about my conversation with Dave yet.
That'll have to wait until I figure out what to say...

"Do you want coffee?" I asked Catherine while I was making myself a cup and she nodded.

"I'm sorry I didn't get you one on my way...I'm just really tired. I didn't want to be late."

"It's okay, I appreciate you being on time. After today we can relax the rest."

She sighed and looked down at her notebook in front of her.
"I don't know how that's possible...you have a lot going on."