74. Once we locked in, aint no switchin up

One month later

Venice's POV

"Awww my baby looks so handsome in his uniform!" I squealed and Egypt immediately started walking away from me.

"Don't run from me! I didn't get my kisses yet!" I chuckled and teased him.

"Yea! Let auntie give you some suga honey..." Constance yelled over my shoulder and Egypt mugged us.

"Y'all are embarrassing." Travis commented and tried to hide his face with his sweatshirt.

"You better be quiet Kelce, before I announce to everyone your here."

"You'd only be hurting Egypt cause I'd have to leave loser." He joked and I rolled my eyes.

Egypt is so excited Travis came to watch him play. He's one of Egypts favorite athletes and because they both play tight-end Egypt watches every game on repeat.

The only person not excited to have Travis here is Constance.
She's trying to pretend like she's not still in love with the man but it's obvious she is and I'm secretly hoping they get back together.

"You don't need to sit next to me Travis... we're not together." She went out of her way to mention once he sat on the bleacher next to her.

"I'm sitting with my daughter. Stop acting weird." He brushed her off and she smirked in my direction.

Insanity.

I don't know how he lasted in a relationship with her as long as he did.

"I want snack mama." Brazil pulled on me to get my attention and started going through my bag.

"Excuse me, back up and have a seat. I will get you a snack." I instructed and he looked at me with his eyebrows knitted together.

"Oh. He looks just like Jay right now, that's crazy." Constance pointed out.

"I know. It's like having two of them."

"Where is Jayceon... Is he coming?"

I shook my head and helped Brazil and Kareem with their snacks.
"He's at the studio with his new artist..." I replied and rolled my eyes.

"Is that code for cheating?"

"Bitch what?? No. If the nigga was cheating they're wouldn't be a code. I'd just say that." I clarified and looked at her crazy.

"I'm just checking... you moved to Hollywood and shit so I don't know if your into that type of thing now. You know these celebrities do some weird things." She eyed me and I shook my head.

"Absolutely not. I'm not one of them." I told her definitively.
"I said it like that because we haven't been spending time together. He's been working and by the time he gets home I'm passed out."