14.Aftermath pt.1

A few days later...
9am Tuesday
Venice's POV

"That was the best fucking shower I've ever had..." I held on to dave as he carried me from the bathroom to the bed and laid me down.

He softly planted kisses along my naked body that led all the way up to my lips and then back down as he paid extra close attention to my nipples.

"You gon miss me?" He looked up into my eyes and asked with his bottom lip clenched between his teeth.

I nodded my head and grabbed his face to pull him into another kiss.

I have not been able to get enough of this man since I realized my period was finally over last night.

As soon as Egypt went to sleep I sent Dave that come through text and when he finished his Labor Day appearance at the club he did just that and it's been pound town ever since...

"Mmmm, baby I can't take anymore..." I mumbled while we were engaging in a kiss because I felt him at my entrance again and then he slowly slid inside.

I whined and pushed at his waist but he followed me.
"Stop trying to run. Take it." He thrust deep inside of my walls and moaned.

"Oooh fuck."

"Mmhm, take it." He said in his raspy voice and stood up so he could look down and watch the way my lips wrapped around his hard member.
"Damn." He mumbled.

I sat up on my elbows and watched as well, while he slowly fucked me.
His dick is so good it makes me want to cry.
It was the slow strokes.

"I'm Cumming..." I moaned out and Dave massaged his thumb on my clit and repeatedly pounded away.

"Cum on my dick Venice." He instructed and looked into my eyes.
My walls tightened around him and I felt a knot in my stomach.

"Ohhh daddy FUUCKKkk" I yelled out and squirted over the top of him but he never stopped.
He just kept drilling into me faster and deeper until I heard him groan.

"I'm cumin." He kissed my lips and slumped his body on mine. I kissed his neck lazily before closing my eyes and laying there nestled under him.

I felt like I was in heaven and I loved it.

We stayed like that for a good 10 minutes in blissful silence and then he stood up so I could move from under him and lay at the head of the bed.

Once I was settled he came and laid next to me and I cuddled into him with my head on his chest.

"How'd Egypt do this morning? Was he excited to head back to school?" He asked and rubbed the small of my back.

"Yea, he was. He saw all his friends and forgot to even say goodbye." I pouted cause my feelings were legitimately hurt.
My baby isn't a baby anymore.

"That's how Kai did me. She said goodbye but she ain't want no kiss. I was blown." He shook his head with a frown on his face.

We both got up early this morning and separately took our kids to school and then met back up at my place where Dave worked out with me before "working me out" in the shower.

"How'd jay do?" I asked curiously because he never talks about him.

"He was straight. I didn't get to go with him because he goes to a different school but I talked to him for a minute." Dave sounded sad about it.