I'm just fixing things!..

♡ 2 days after Dreams
        return to past ♡

Dreams pov:

   It has been two days sence i have been thinking about possible ways to save my brother before it's far too late. I can't seem to find any ways. If i test out apple I will end up same way as one of my AUs did, go insane slowly and lose ties with my brother still... maybe something like. Scaring the villagers could work? I hope so.
Just wait until it's night time or my big brother is asleep... big brother... i made a mistake, I admit. But this time they wont touch you. I will make sure on that... they will die if they give you one tiny scar even by accident. I wont listen and slaughter them on spot without showing them mercy; They dont deserve one. Not after what they did to MY brother. Well...

They are not cussing any harm for now cause I asked them nicely... but. I still need to prepare myself for the worst.. I'm no longer 6 mentally.. I'm much older now with my mental age...

....................................................................

Passive's pov:

   It has been two days sence Dream has been acting off whenever i ask him about it he just ignores me. But two days ago was day i saw him cry first time infront of me, he was in so much pain... I could feel it.. villagers wernt showing up sence yestrday for now anyway I am glad they aren't.

Dream: - "brother let's go buy things together!" Dream said in his cheerful tone, I would if I could but someone needs to help mom to protect the tree, plus. Villagers might come anytime soon too.

Night: - "sorry Dreamy but, i can't. "

Dream sighed and his replay sent me off guard for a bit.

Dream: - "it's because of villagers
and way they treat you isn't it?" Dream gave me a warm smile and held my hand gently.

- "Don't worry brother I talked to them! Plus mom can protect the tree and herself her own... so come on... please????" Dream gave me his puppy dog 'eyes' that I can't decline

Night: - "f-fine. Just, don't give me that look please" I said in defeat chukling a bit as Dream smiled and got up giving me hand to stand up too, wich i held and got up

Dream: - "well? What are we waiting for? Let's go!" Dream said dragging me along with him

Night: - "D-Dream slow down!" I said trying to catch up with him a bit wich made him stop and walk slower

Dream chukled a bit

Dream: - "oh right, sorry about that big brother!" Dream said as i gave a small smile.

Night: - "it's ok Dream." Dream smiled at me and we continued our small walk with some chatting on the way. This day was speactal to me after years that we haven's spent i forgot how it feels like to hang out with Dream for a long time.

......................................................................

      Time skip to once they are back
        To where tree of feelings is at
......................................................................

Dreams pov:

   I had so many fun with my brother! Well. That was until our so called "mom" decided to say how bad kids we are only because i just wanted some fun and positive times with my brother!

Nim: - "and you Dream." She said, looking at me with dissopointed look.

- "I am so dissopointed in you. You are supposed to be happy, and agree to whatever you are told and stay close to villagers that need help!"

I looked at her with anger that suddenly rose up in me.

Dream: - "so, Now that I did not do something i have been created for, you suddenly just 'say you are so dissopointed in me.' after the fact that you litterly gave your fcking overwhalming job to JUST 6 YEAR OLD SONS OF YOURS? DOES THAT MEAN NOTHING TO YOU?!" I said as she looked shocked at my outburst.

Nim: - "how. Ungreatful of you! I created you to protect something everyone wants. And you say this-" I stoppted her.

Dream: - "no mom. You ditched us. And only checked on how we did our jobs, and enough should be enough by now." I said walking away from side of the tree where we talked,  back to my brother. Laying down on my side of the tree and grabbing a notebook that i just bought to put my plans in there in case of back ups.

......................................................................

                    2 weeks later

.

.

.

  Dream has. Eaten one of Positive apples to use it's powers to protect one he loves. He was doing his usual route but with some adjustments, he made sure he wasnt acting off. And yet decline villagers sometime to spend time with his brother now back to the story reminder time skip to 2 weeks after

.....................................................................

Dreams pov:

  I was now near the tree when i saw those brats. Hitting my brother again.
I reacted fast and hit them right in chest wich made others look confused then scared while this happened i rushed to my brother and unsummoned my bow and arrows,
I made sure Night was away from the chaos that was happening near the tree.

.........................................

Passives pov:

  I woke up at afternoon in my brothers arms with band aids on where I was hurted, I was about to stand up and grab an apple until something pushed me harshly enough for me to pass out, and right as I opened my eyes Dream hugged me carefully.

Dream: - "brother you're awake! Thank stars!."

Night: - "what happened?" I asked as he looked a bit nervous

Dream: - "n-nothing! Don't worry about it big brother"

Night: - "Dream." I said knowing he was hiding something from me, Dream sighed and gave a worried smile.

Dream: - "i may or may not had shoted someone with an arrow of mine?" Wait- WHAT?!

Night: - "wait what?! But how do you have powers i thought we didnt had any, and that is bit too far you know?"

Dream: - "they were hurting you!" Dream said

Night: - "still Dream."

......................................................................

1006 words! Woo! To be continued i hope you all enjoyed this chapter see you soon everyone take care  <3