Chapter 2 - Professional Fangirl

- Cara's POV -

* I hope you all enjoyed your flight upon Direct Airlines. We will be landing in 10 minutes, and welcome to London*

I open my eyes to find us flying over the beautiful city of London. Thank god I got the window seat.

"Woah." I whispered to myself.

I looked over to find both of my parents looking at the exact same few I was, their eyes amazed. Once we finally landed we called a taxi to go to our hotel then we settled in.

"Mom, I think I'm going to take a nap, this jet lag is really bugging me" I said walking to the bed.

"Okay, me and your father are going to go look around." She said

"Mhm" I murmured.

- 2 hours later -
I woke up feeling way better. My parents weren't back yet so I figured I'd show myself around. I got up and put on some jean shorts to replace my VS Sweats and left my shirt and hair as it was. I grabbed my purse, phone and walked out the room. I went down the elevator and when I got down to the lobby I admired the structure of the hotel, they were so much more different than the ones in California. I walked outside enjoying the warm sun, and saw a café so I walked inside. It was a tiny little place, with fancy sandwiches and smoothies and all sorts of snacks. (If you've ever been to Urth Cafe imagine it like that). I ordered a smoothie and sandwich and sat next to the window. A girl about my age walked in, and looked in my direction and smiled, I smiled back. The place was pretty full and the seat across from mine wasn't so I waved her over.

"Hi! Is it okay if I sit here?" She asks.

"Yea sure!" I say

"I'm Marisole." As introduces herself, I can hear her British accent laced in her words. She has green eyes and long blonde hair, with brown highlights that stops at her mid-back. She looks like she came straight out of a magazine.

"Cara. So do you live here?" I ask.

"Yea, been living in London my whole life." She explains.

"Oh my gosh you are so lucky! I'm just visiting here for the summer." I said.

"Yea, London is pretty cool."
I smile.

"So where are you from?" She asks me.

"I live in Los Angeles, California." I say.

"Wow, that's wicked." She says with her eyes wide.

"I guess." I laugh it off.

We start talking some more when we see a boy dash past the Cafe followed by a huge crowd.

"Woah, did you see you that??" I asked looking between her and the window.

"See what?" She asks completely oblivious.

"Come on!!" I grab her wrist and drag her out of the Cafe leaving our food there with the money on the table.

When we get outside it's this huge mob in the middle of the street.
"Um, Marisole.." I say unsure

"What." She says looking at the same scene ahead of us.

"Does this kind of thing happen often over here?" I turn towards her.

"Not really." She says still shocked.

"Come let's go!!" I say excitedly as I pull her towards the crowd.

"Um, Cara, I'm not sure this is a good idea! It could be anything, we should really just go back to the-" she gets interrupted as we hear a boy shouting in the middle of the crowd.

"Guys! Move, get out the way!" He yells trying to get pass all the people with cameras. Wait, cameras... Is that Paparazzi??

"How are you?" A question gets thrown at him.

"Are you going to be releasing any music tonight?" Another one asks.

"Are you single?"

"Alexander! Turn this way! Pose for the camera."

More questions and commands are thrown his way as they barely give him room to breathe.

I start walking into the crowd, but Marisole stops me.

"What are you doing?" She yells over the loud noise.

"It's okay! I'm a professional fangirl. I know how to handle these things!" I scream.

"Okay? What does that have to do with going into a crowd of somebody you aren't obsessed with??" She yells at me looking at me like I'm crazy.

"We!" I say grabbing her wrist.

"Are going to get him out of there." I say smirking.

"And why would we do that? He's famous he knows what he got himself into!" She questions me.

"Why not? We're in London for crying out loud!" I say laughing.
We push our way through the crowd until we reach him.

"Who are you guys??" He asks trying to keep his face covered from the blinding lights.

"We're your heroes, duh." I say.

Before he can say anything else I grab his hand and pull him out of the mess, with Marisole right behind him.
Once we're out we don't stop there. We start running up the street and turn the corner with the Paparazzi right on our tails.

"Do you know where you're going??" Marisole asks trying to pick up the pace.

"Yea! Just follow me!" Alexander says
We keep on running, but not for long, soon the Paparazzi loose us because we've dodged into an alley. We all stop to catch our breath.

"You guys have no idea what you just got yourselves into." He says still panting, hunched over.

"So what, you guys want an autograph or something?" He says standing straight up now.

"No." Me and Marisole say in unison.

"Are you going to blackmail me into being your slave from now on?" He asks

"Of course not." Marisole says at the same time I say "That's not a bad idea."

He smirked. "You guys aren't half bad."

We smiled at each other.

"Come on, let's get out of here before they find us again, and think one of you guys is my new girlfriend."

A/N
Hope you guys are enjoying it so far! Comment what you think of it! Vote, comment, follow! :)