Chapter 5 - In all Black

- Cara's POV -

"Okay we need different clothes, here put this on," I throw Mari a black zip up jacket and it lands in her hands.

"Umm, why are we wearing these hideous clothes?" She says eyeing my clothing.

"You said I have to fix this, so I am," I say walking across the room to find my combat boots, rolling my eyes at her comment.

"What size are you in shoes?" I ask her.

"An 7 1/2 why?" She questions me puzzled.

"Good, put these on," I throw them towards her blindly.

"And in pants?" I ask.

"I'm a 4," she answers.

"Here, wear my leggings, we're going in all black," I stand up handing her my stuff.

"We have to change our entire look, we can't just walk outside in our regular clothes! They'll be looking for us to "rescue" him again," I say going to different closets to pull out different outfits. We ended up with Marisole wearing my black hoodie, her hair in a ponytail, she had on my pants and black combat boots. We still had to find an outfit for me. I walked to my closet and pulled out dark black jeans, a black leather jacket, and my black high knee boots. I tossed her a pair of black ray ban glasses and got a pair for myself.

"We look good," she says examining us in the mirror.

"I have a talent with clothes," I say to her shrugging. Picking out clothes always came naturally to me.

"Come on let's go," I say walking out my room into the main part of the room. My parents turn around hearing the sound of the door close.

"And who is this?" My mom asks looking at Marisole.

"Mom, this is Marisole, I met her at a Cafe down the street from the hotel, we're going to go get some smoothies, that's fine right?" I ask lifting up my shades to look her in the eye.

"Yea, sure sweetie, just be back by midnight," she says sternly giving me the permission to leave.

"Sweet, later mom, bye dad," I say walking out the door with Marisole right behind me.

"It was nice meeting you Mrs. Tucker," she says as she closes the door.

"Ready?" I ask putting my glasses back on.

"Yup," she says copying my actions as me make our way to the elevator.

"So what happens if we see any Papz? We look pretty badass and suspicious right now," she says to me.

"That's why we need to be extra careful to stay out of sight," I answer back.

"Wow, such an in-genius plan, Cara," she says sarcastically as we make our way into the lobby.

"Hey, nobody asked for sass," I say chuckling as we make our way back to the cafe where all this madness started.

"Let the games begin," she says walking right by my side.

Once we get near the cafe I see the alley.

"Look! That's the alley we went down earlier today," I say pointing to it.

"Woah, good eye," she says going down the alley.

"See any Paparazzi?" She says as I look out the edge of the alley which is a corner away from his secret house.

"Yes!! Oh my gosh there is so many of them," I say taking off my sunglasses shocked by the amount of people are there.

"Holy crap," she says looking at the same scene in front of me.

"Well if they haven't found his hideout yet, they are definitely very close," Marisole says going deeper into the alley.

"What are you doing?" I ask as she's turning back around.

"We have to think of a plan, if we leave this alley they'll see us," she explains.

"That's the whole reason we dressed up! To not get caught by them. Oh my gosh! They are so rude, never know when to give a guy his damn space," she says walking around the alley throwing her hands up, her voice getting louder and louder with each word she says.

"Woah, easy there tiger, now let's think of a reasonable way of getting over there without being a distraction," I say covering her mouth with my hand.

"Right," she says nodding her head and shaking out her arms to calm herself.

"Okay, think," I say tapping my chin.

"We need a distraction..." She says.

"And I have the perfect one!" She says her green eyes lighting up getting an idea.

"What is it??" I say looking at her excitingly.

"Well one of those photographers are really young," she smirks checking out the only cute one there.

"Yea, he is," I say still confused.

"Just wait here, and when I give the signal, run in okay?" She says to me with determination in her eyes.

"Yes, sir," I say. She takes off her glasses and puts them in my hand and starts ruffing up her hair a bit. When she's done she looks totally hot and I must say I give her props. She must be used to this kind of thing.

"Okay, be right back," she says strutting away with confidence around the corner.

"Well alright then," I mumble to myself, as I wait for her signal, whatever that may be.

"Ow!" I hear her yell where the paparazzi are, so I go over to watch.

"Hey are you okay?" The young hot one is the only one that notices her.

"No, I think I twisted my ankle," she says now limping grabbing his arm to stay steady.

"I was just walking around the city and I came here to see the view and I don't know, something distracted me," she says looking into his eyes.

"Something distracted you?" He asks slowly.

"Yea, I don't think I can really walk, it really hurts," she says and starts grabbing her foot.

"Here, let me help you," he says putting his camera down and taking her hand.

"Hey! What are you doing, you have a job to do," one of the Paparazzi turns towards the kid getting all of their attentions.

"Hey get back over here!"

"What do you think you're doing??"

"We have to look out for Alex!" They all turn towards him and start yelling. Marisole looks at me and I know that's my signal to go through the curtain of plants to go up the hill to his house. I turn around and wait for her behind the curtain.

A/N
Comment and vote!!! Hope you enjoyed :)