Periods 🔞🔞

Hii people!!!

I am back with a new os.

Today is 11 sep, it's my birthday 🎂🎂🎉🎉 🥳🥳today.

So I thought to post the os today itself.

Who doesn't like birthday wishes 🤭🤭🤭🤭.

~~~~~~~~~~

It's a mature 🔞🔞 one shot kindly read-only if you are comfortable.

I hope you all will enjoy the os.

Do leave your comments.

*********************************

Gauri feels a piercing pain in her abdomen, right below her belly button, twirling her insides with just enough force to yank a soft groan from her lips.

It's a feeling she just can't put up with, cramps throttling her uterus like they're trying to murder her.

It was nothing new for Gauri, she has been experiencing period pain since her 10th grade, though her periods started when she was in 6 of 7th class. However that time there used to be just a mild ache in her back nothing which she can't handle.

But when she turned 17 the pain became unbearable and at that time her breasts too started being sensitive and heavy adding to her misery.

And that's what happening to her right now, the stinginess she is feeling in her breasts and twinging ache in her abdomen is intolerable.

Everything hurts. Her back, her stomach, and every bone in her body is an angry mess of hormones.

She is not able to curb the whines from escaping her mouth Anymore, hence thrusting her face into the pillow.

Trying not to wake Omkara, who is peacefully sleeping beside her. Completely unknown of her wife's miseries.

Soft sniffles and sobs escape her mouth getting muffled in the pillowcase as he slept soundly beside her. She doesn't want to wake him up just for this.

Gauri knows about his busy schedule and he needed his sleep.

Nevertheless, the pain was getting too much for her to bear.

But Gauri stiffens when she feels movement behind her.

Omkara hasn't even opened his eyes before his arms pull her closer to him, making Gauri relax in his hold, his body heat radiating off of him and sending shivers down her spine as his bare chest is pressed against her back.

He always tends to get warm when sleeping. Gauri tries to adjust herself since her pain is increasing but he pulls her even closer as he's not quite satisfied with the small space between them.

But She quickly relax as she feels his soft breath hit the back of her neck before his lips brush against her soft skin.

Humming softly as he leaves a trail of gentle kisses down the back of her neck and along her shoulder, her breaths getting heavy as she feels the soft yet prominent bulge pressing against her bum.