Doctor's Love❣️❣️ (part-2)

Gauri was early the next morning because of which Dr.Max asks her to assist him with a patient if she wants, until omkara is changing and getting ready for his shift.

While gauri was applying a large sterile surgical compress as a cover over the still not completely healed wound of the patient, omkara steps into the room.

"Oh you are already working for the boss?" He chuckles and crosses his arms in front of his chest.

"I offered her to assist me with one of my patients because she was early for the shift unlike you." Dr Max grins and omkara laughs.

"So she is so good that you are already stealing my assistant?" He asks while laughing.

"I hope, i'm good." Gauri says shyly.

"You can take her back now,we are almost done." Dr Max says patting omkaras shoulder while gauri walks out.

"Thanks." Omkara beams and puts a hand on gauris shoulder to push her gently out of the room.

Riddhima comes in mumbling something like she was late due to the whether.

It's snowing since last night but not that heavily,their is maybe two inch of snow which is not much for this place.Gauri thought.

"You are Riddhima right?" Dr Max looks at her and she nods.

"You'll assist me today." Her eyes widen and she looks at omkara.

"But I thought I would assist omkara?"

"He doesn't have much patients today,he doesn't need two assistant but I need someone today."

"Now come in,the patients are waiting."he turns around to his desk.

Omkara and Gauri leave while Riddhima enters Dr Max's treatment room.

Pov------------��of Gauri

Omkaras first patient was a twenty eight years old women who became a mother for the first time a few months ago. She is holding her baby in her arms while sitting on the treatment table and I can't help but smile,these are one of those really cute aww moments when the little girl tries to grab omkaras stethoscope.
He smiles and giver her his index fingers instead. I feel my heart melting while I was preparing the blood sample test.

Pov------------��ends.

" can you hold my little girl while he....? "
The women points to the stuff Gauri had prepared and she nods.

"Of course." Gauri carefully take the baby from her arms.

"Thankyou, I am a little bit scared from the needles, I always wince and I don't want to scare my baby girl." She looks down the floor and omkara who is sitting in front of her on the wheeling stool gently rubs her knee.

"It's okay!remember don't look at the needle while I am placing it and don't forget to breath." He smiles at her and she nods.

"This is probably the best day so far for my assistant." Omkara smiles at gauri and she can't help but blush.

"Why?" The women looks a bit confused while looking at gauri.

"Because she is new here and i think holding a baby is definitely is one of the best part of the job so far." Omkara distracts her while placing the needle and gauri smiles.

"Already over."he smiles at the women and she lets out a deep breath. Gauri gave her her little girl back and assists omkara with the blood sampling.

Gauri starts cleaning the treatment table after the women have left.

" You learned!" Omkara had a proud look on his face while gauri was cleaning the counter table.