Endless Teasing! (TS:Last shot)

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST DO?"
Omkara yelled pushing out of the way kneeling down to see if the key was still in sight.

"I'M SORRY IT WAS AN ACCIDENT.... I TOLD YOU TO PLUG IT." Gauri defended,voice raising with guilt.

"Don't be overdramatic,i'll call Rudra." She suggested grabbing her phone.

"Yeah good idea....my life saver." He commented bitterly receiving a glare.

"Ugh he is not answering." Gauri grunted.

"WELL CALL THE OTHERS.....ANYBODY." Omkara growled.

Gauri covered his mouth firmly to shut him up.

"You're not allowed to speak. The guys are still out and abhay accompanied shivay to buy new lenses for his camera.
And the only people here are Rudra and Ajay. And I am certainly not calling your respectful manager(Ajay) to come save us while we're are half naked." Gauri stated through her gritted teeths.

Omkara shook his head returning back to take a seat in empty bathtub. Gauri sighed,regretting her outburst and approached him.

"I'll keep calling rudra until he answers,
don't worry we'll be out soon." She kissed his temple.

She walked frantically back and fourth nervously as she hit the call button relentlessly.

An hour has passed and no escape.

"My battery is officially dead,can't belive I waisted it on calling an Idiot." She muttered.

"Om?" She turned her head and heard soft snores.

Well since we're gonna be stuck here for a long time,why not have a lil fun?

Gauri placed her phone on the counter joining him.

She straddled his waist while cupping his neck and started opening his robe a little slowly exposing his skin inch by inch peppering the kisses all the way.

Omkara stirred moaning as his eyes popped open.

"I couldn't get rudra, but I figured there's no harm in entertaining ourselves." She winked at him.

She locked their lips again in a hungry make out session. Omkaras hands roaming down her body,desire dripping from his eyes.

He untied her robe ready to slide it off until they heard an annoying voice.

"Guys are you their?"

"Oh now you show up!" Gauri snapped getting off omkaras lap while rudra laughed hysterically.

"Umm...sorry how did this happen?" He asked confused.

"Ugh we wanted some privacy to take a shower, so we locked the door and we accidentally dropped the key in the cavity." Gauri stuttered emphasizing the we's.

"Gauri lost it,didn't she?" Rudra asked making omkara laugh.

"Just get us out....." Gauri demanded.

"Okay but only because O is held captive be with you. No way in million years I'd save you. Anyway I brought the maid and she had the spare key." Rudra explained driving gauri furious.

A few minutes later,they heard the unlocking. Omkara and gauri walked out gratefully,thanking the maid who left out immediately.

Rudra raised his eyebrows eyeing them suspiciously. Gauri held herself together punching him harshly on his chest.

"Hey what was that for?" Rudra yelped.

"I've been calling you for over an hour.
Why didn't you answer?" Gauri yelled while omkara wrapped his arms around
her to stop her from doing anything crazy.