Chapter 1

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful fairy queen. She was married to the King of Fairyland in Paris, France. They had a beautiful daughter.  Her name was Princess Rose. She was named for her rosy cheeks and her beautiful red lips. She had beautiful long brown curls that framed her face, long black eyelashes, and a beautiful tan complection. As fate has it, there was a war. The King went to lead his troops to the battle. The Princess begged him to stay, for she knew he might not come back. The King brought her in a hug and said “I will be fine Rose. I will return in two weeks time.” Soon after, he left. So every day she would wait and stare out the window for her father. One week later a messenger came knocking at the door. The Queen rushed to the door with Rose thinking it was the King. When they opened the door and saw that it was a messenger the Queen regained her composure and asked “What is it?” The messenger grimaced and said through tears, “His Majesty, the King'' he let out a sob “has died in the battle.”  The Queen slid to the floor and started sobbing. Rose couldn’t think. To her, none of this was real. She stood there in shock and finally fell to the floor with the Queen and they grieved together.

    A few weeks after the funeral the queen turned bitter. She blamed the King’s death on everything. The princess was devastated her mother was so bitter. One day Rose decided to go to the Queen and when the heartsick mother allowed the Princess to come in, Rose wrapped her up in a hug. Rose ran her hand along her hair and said “Everything is alright Mother. The person who killed Father will feel incredibly guilty of making a widow and will be tortured till the end with guilt.” Then, the queen got up and looked at her daughter with wide eyes. Rose knew that look all too well, her mother had an idea.

Later that night Rose couldn’t sleep. She was all too worried to sleep. Usually, her mother would have fun ideas, but with the nasty mood, Rose wasn’t too sure this idea was going to be to her amusement. She tossed and turned all night, worried sick about her mother’s plan.

That morning she woke up and got ready for breakfast. When she walked into the dining room she became very happy. Her mother looked just like she used, happy and beautiful. She walked in slowly and slowly sat down and said “Good morning,” and unlike the many other times, her mother surprisingly said “Good morning sweetheart” Rose suspected that this only meant she wasn’t totally gone. She still thought her mother would do the normal talk that they did every morning, which was filled with gloominess, but they had a happy talk just like they used to. Rose was so shocked she almost fell out of her chair. Later that evening, Rose and the queen talked together about everything under the moon.

Suddenly, the Queen got up off the blanket they had been laying on and said “Oh, that was wonderful, I haven’t had this much fun in a while, but I sadly have to go. Queen duty calls.” So Rose smiled and said goodnight, and she didn’t even realize that it was nine o’clock at night. So Rose went to bed with happy dreams and a smile on her face. She dreamt of her father and her mother being together again and them going on picnics and going swimming.

The next morning Rose dressed in her brightest dress. She met her mother downstairs and asked “What are we doing today?” For, she noticed that her Mother was wearing her travel cloak. The Queen smiled and said “We are going to go to one of the human villages. Rose was so excited she didn’t even notice that the huge smile on her mother’s face wasn’t of happiness of being with her daughter, but of what she was going to do. Rose also didn’t know that this trip would change her life forever.

Once they got there Rose was more fascinated than ever. There were big things everywhere! She never thought there was something this big. Rose looked at her mother and asked “Why are we here Mother?” Her mother said “I thought it was about time to show you what your father always wanted.” Rose knew her mother better than that. She started to worry that they weren’t here to do what her father wanted to do. She thought back to when she had the talk with her mother. She started to wonder if they were here because of her mother’s idea.

She then asked her mother suspiciously  “Who was the war that Father was in, with?” Her mother paused for a bit and then answered. “I suppose I may as well tell you why we are really here.” It was more to herself than Rose but she was just excited to learn the truth. Her mother then said to Rose that time, “The reason we are here is because I like adventures and I thought you should see what humans look like.” Her daughter, knowing this was a lie, almost argued but decided against it so that she didn’t get her mother in a bad mood so all she said was “Oh.

Her mother told her to lay low and to not let the humans see her. Somehow Rose knew that the war was against the humans. The rest of the day they went on a tour of the big village. Her mother told her there were many more of the humans and they had a ton of soldiers and had royalty too. Later in the day when it was darker out, her mother took her to the palace. Her mother told her to watch out for guards.

First, they went to the throne room. Rose thought it was humongous. Next, they went to see the King and Queen’s bedroom. It was decorated beautifully. The walls were painted the same color as Rose’s beautiful lips. They had a big bed with the same color sheets as the walls, Rose thought maybe the pretty red was the royal color. They had a large curtain that draped around the big bed. Beside the king was a large desk made out of pure wood with the most beautiful craftsmanship. Next to the queen was a big walk-in closet. Rose went inside it and saw that only a few things were the King’s. The rest was filled with heels, dresses, necklaces, bracelets, rings, and crowns. The dresses were the most elegant dresses she saw in the village. The crowns and jewelry and more diamonds than Rose could count. Rose asked her mother if she had stuff that was that elegant. Her mother sneered and said “No, I don’t because my people need them more than me.” Rose thought she sounded . . . jealous. Her mother told her to come to where she was. She was near the beautiful walls. The walls were covered with drawings of the family, for they had no cameras yet. Rose went up to one so she could see it better. She saw the whole family. The picture was of the King, the Queen, and their daughter. Rose looked at the description and saw that the Princess’ name was Rue. Rose thought of the name and thought she recognized it somehow. Rose told herself it was probably just because there was a flower called rue. 

Lastly, they went to Rue’s room. The Princess’ walls were a darkish yellow with rues, in a lighter yellow, painted on them. She had a slightly smaller bed than her parents with a yellow covering. Like her parents’ bedroom, there was a curtain around the bed. The Princess also had a big closet but the inside looked nothing like the King and Queen’s closet.

 The Princess had simple dresses, simple jewelry,  and simple shoes. She only had one elegant dress. It had long sleeves, a long skirt that touched the floor, and a line of jewels. Rose then got out of the closet. She looked around the room and noticed a small line coming out of the wall, which was meant to look like there was a hook that Rue put the line on. Just as she was about to investigate her mother said they had to go.

For the rest of the night, Rose wondered about Rue and the weird line coming out of the wall. She also wondered what the Princess was hiding from everyone. She then decided that she was going to go back to the palace, no matter what it would take. The rest of the night she thought of a plan and when it came to her she could finally sleep soundly

So what do y'all think so far 🧐🤨🤔???? Hmmmm??? Also, PLEASE REMEMBER I wrote this when I was TEN OR ELEVEN!!!! Anyways,... hehehehe... Uh yeah please comment and vote 😁!!!!

Also, I know this is sad but I couldn't figure out how to add the videos because it wouldn't let me but I'll be telling you a different song for each Chapter! All I could think of today was
Troy, Gabriella - Start of Something New (From "H…: https://youtu.be/zBG-sEGlULs

To be honest I cringed SOOOO BAD whenever I saw this part in the movie but it fits because ya know....this is the first chapter....so yeah anyways byyyyeeeee 😁!!!!