Chapter 2

Hey y'all, I just wanted to start by asking if maybe y'all could give me ideas for a cover because currently I don't got one sooo...yeah. Anyways, back to the story!

The next morning she got her best dress on, which was rose red, it went down to the floor, was short sleeves, and had fake jewels all over it, for the royals didn’t keep all the jewels to themselves instead they spent the jewels on helping the Kingdom. She then put on her best jewelry and shoes. When she did her hair she put in a bun with braids in the front that went into the bun. She also put on her most elegant tiara which also had fake jewels.

When she went down to eat breakfast she made sure her mother didn’t see her elegant dressing and took off her tiara. Her mother was dressed in a light blue gown with blue shoes, blue jewelry, blue eyeshadow, and a blue headband.

After they ate their breakfast Rose asked her mother if she could go out for the day. “You may, but there is one rule,” said the Queen. Rose’s heart was thumping, she was scared her mother would tell her something that she would have to break. Thankfully she just said “And that is to have fun.” Rose thanked her mother and let out a sigh of relief.

After about half an hour Rose was ready to go. She told her mother she would be gone for the rest of the day in a letter, since she still had her dress on, so her mother would not get scared. On Rose’s way out she got a basket filled with lunch and some money if she needed it. Rose was so excited to go that she almost forgot to get a flying horse. She got a flying horse because the royal carriage would never be fast enough and because she didn’t want anyone to know. She was sure glad she paid attention to the way they got there last time or she would’ve gotten lost or wouldn’t be able to go.

Once she got there she went to the window of the Princess’ window and looked inside to see if anyone was there. Sure enough, the Princess was at her desk doing something. Rue was wearing a yellow dress with buttons down the middle. She also had a tiara with yellow jewels which were not fake. This was where her plan worked out. She was first going to go in and introduce herself and see if she could befriend her. So she went through the window and tapped the Princess on the shoulder. Rue jumped when she saw Rose, who was as small as her thumb. Rose apologized and told her who she was and that she didn’t mean to frighten her. Rue, who was as kind as Rose, accepted her apology and asked “How do you know who I am?”

Rose paused expecting this and told her she went on a tour of the village with her mother and that they also came here. Before Rue responded she asked if there was a way to make herself bigger so that she wouldn’t look crazy. Rose said of course. She then told Rue to continue what she was saying but was so excited that Rue almost couldn’t understand it.

Luckily, Rue understood her perfectly. She then asked “Why were you here anyway?” Rose laughed and said “To be honest, I have no idea but I have an idea.” Rue didn’t answer but asked her “Are you hungry? It must have taken a while to get here and must’ve been very tiring.” Rose was about to tell Rue she had food in a basket but realized that food couldn’t grow any more because it would end up weird. “Yes, thank you.”

All of a sudden Rue thought about her parents and said “They don’t even know you're here and they don’t like fairies because of the war.” All Rose could think about was that she was right. They thought up a quick story for who she was. The story was mostly true so they felt better about it.

They both went to the throne room where Rue’s parents were. Rue introduced Rose to her parents, even though she saw them before when she took a tour here. Rose said she was a Princess from one of the other Kingdoms and was friends with Rue. The King asked where her Kingdom was. Rose said “I am from the North.” Which was true, she just wasn’t the human Northern Kingdom. The King smiled and said “We shall all eat together and celebrate your arrival.” While they all ate the queen asked her “What type of diamonds do you have on, dear? Rose said “They are fake. I actually don’t have any real ones.”

Heyyyy, I just realized how short this was and I am SOOO sorry I'll do better I promise!!! But ya byyyyeeeee 😁!!!