💜🎶Shadowpeach🎶💜

I hate that Disney kept this song out, it sounds absolutely amazing, Frozen 2 fans! Wooo! Hope yall enjoy, Song request by IhavenoBs, Hope you all enjoy
_____________________________________________
Wukongs POV

I was on flower fruit mountain, just chilling, Watching some TV with my boyfriend Macaque laying on my chest.

Me and Macaque have been dating since we were kids, and we have always helped eachother, Well except the one time, I let greed and power consume me and I dumped him, still worst decision of my life.

Luckily later in life, we reunited and are now more in love then ever, We always Support and love eachother.

I felt a kiss on my cheek, I smiled a bit and looked at Macaque

"You were Trapped with your thoughts again" Macaque said jokingly

I rolled my eyes and kissed his forehead.

"So, 10 year anniversary is coming up, any big plans?" I asked

"Well, not really, we do what we always do, have a super romantic date, I was thinking we could head back to the jungle where we grew up" Macaque answered

"You sure? You still have some trauma there from when we were kids, like the time a monster tried to kidnap you? The king chose me over you for king? You got possessed by a demon? None of that ringing a bell" I said

"I know I have some issues with that place, but it makes you happy, I know how much you love that jungle" Macaque explained

"Oh Starlight, we aren't going to a place you hate to make me happy, I can go on my own time, how about we go somewhere else? We could hangout on my mountain if you wish" I asked

Macaque nodded and kissed my cheek before we Resumed cuddling with eachother

~Timeskip~

I walked into my room, Macaque just left the mountain and I needed to get some stuff set up for tomorrow.

I walked over to my bedside table and pulled out a ring box, the ring was designed with purple and red gems, and it's of my own design, with the help of some allies.

I smiled a bit, thinking of what it would be like to see Macaque wearing this ring and showing everyone.

I closed the box and put it back in the drawer and Resumed with what I was doing.

~Timeskip~
Macaque's POV

I approached the entrance to the abandoned monkie village, and put my hand on the sign, I sighed a bit, it has been hundreds of years since this village was used, and the last group wasn't exactly my biggest fan.

My father ruled this place and I was next in line for the throne, then Wukong showed up, he was my greatest friend in the entire village, we did almost everything together, until the day my father decided to step down, and he chose wukong as the next ruler, which on its own, I had no problem with, I was proud of him, until father later asked me to leave and never return to the village, saying that everyone there despised me and so, I left, but I did return, only difference was, I was possessed by a demon, but wukong saved me from the demon.

I took a step into the village and I sighed, I haven't been here in a long time.

You may ask why I'm here, Well I'm here for wukong, I know he loves the village, so I just need to find a way to get over my trauma in one night, which will hopefully be fine.