CHARACTER INTRODUCTION

SamVishal

A well known play back singer who melts evryone by his Soulful voice! A man who respects everyone equally and one who do everything and anything for the person whom he loves! A man of sincerity and dedication! One who can go to any extent to make his people to smile! A singer who sung more than 100+ songs and sung many independent songs!! Many youngsters were inspired by him! He helped many people when they are in need! And, he got married to His Best Friend, His Crush, His Music Love, His Human Diary! One who knows everything about Him! Sivaangi! They got married before Six years! Their life has many ups and downs but they never ever give up on each other!

Sivaangi

A girl who is a kid in nature! One who got attach with everyone in her first single meet! One who do anything for the people whom she loves! Her voice is so soothing to hear! One who Heals eveyone by her Music! One who can makes eveyone emotional just by her voice! Have sung many many songs with many renowned singer! One who got a huge fan base for her voice! Even many girls have a crush on her! The Cutest Dora of many people! She got married to the person whom she loves more than anyone! SamVishal, who is Her Everything! One who is her Personal Human Diary and one who can understand everything of Her Just by watching her eyes!! Life is never an easy task for them, but they never let each other like that!

Let's see how...
The Couple who are ruling the cinema industry;
The Couple who are the inspiration for many other couples;
The Couple who makes everyone jealous of their relationship;
Will have a baby after a long wait of Six years!!

Do forgive me for the errors and flaws.!
Do read this as a fanfiction.!
Do share your views in comments!
Thank you! ❤️
Will update the next episode as soon as possible!

And makkaley you can follow me on instagram!
Love_everywhere2825

To Be Continued!

With love,
Priya💕