CHAPTER 2

And, the next morning arrived so soon! Sam's alarm made him to stir in the sleep! He slowly opened his eyes and looked his side to see his girl sleeping peacefully after a long time!! He messed her messy hair even more!! She stirred in her sleep and opened her eyes!! She looked her favourite pair of eyes which she lost Herself!! He slowly pulled her to him and glued his lips on Her's!! That's it for her, She get on him and kissed him even more passionately!! She didn't even allow him to Dominate the kiss! She hovered him completely, whereas on the other side Sam didn't expect her wild side suddenly! He caressed her bare waist and let her to take him completely!! She nibbled his lower lips more harshly that made him to gasp! Without wasting time, he pinched her bare waist and pulled himself out of the kiss!! They both panted very heavily!! He pulled him to his chest and hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead!!

Sam: Madam!! Ready aringla marriage poganum!!

Sivaangi: Sammm!!!

Sam: Sivaangi! No more arguments!! Namma poganum!!

Sivaangi: Sifra pavam Sam!!

Sam: Nee varla na than ava kashta paduva!! Nee ilama kandipa antha marriage nadakathu!!

Sivaangi: Sam!!! Ellarum thappa pesuvanga Sam!! Ennala onakum kashtam Sam!!

Sam: Enaku entha kashtam ila ma! Nee varla naathan kashtam! So hurry up!!

Sivaangi: Samm!!!

Sam: Ipdi sonna kekka Matta! Onna!!

He carried her in his arms and directly went to the washroom not even mind of hearing her shouts! It's too early in the morning! Only around 3'! He made her to stood under the shower! He ON'ed the hot shower with minimal heat! She shivered more! His eyes got diluted and it gets even more darker when he see her under the shower! It's not like, he didn't see her like this before! But, after all he is with her after a long time! He slowly sneaked his hands around her bare waist! which made her to shiver!! She closed her eyes tightly!! He chuckled seeing her and proud of himself for his effect on her!! He took the conditioner and applied it on her hair!! He gently massaged her scalp!! She slowly leaned on his chest!! He smiled seeing her!! He washed hair so smoothly!! Her eyes are already Welling up by her tears!! He washed her hair completely!! He slowly removed his shirt which she is wearing and she shivered when his bare hands touched her body!! He pulled her into him and hugged her tightly by carrying her in his waist!! She crossed her legs on his waist and hugged him by his nape!! He gives his smooches on her nape!! For each and every smooch she is hiding more on his neck!! And, she left a moan when he nibbled her earlobe sensually that made her to grip his hair in her fist!! He gave his hickeys all over body!!! And, her moan made him to go to his extent!! And, they made their steamy love under the shower!! She felt all complete when he taken herself completely!! He made her to refresh and he cleaned her completely not showing any kind of disgust in his face and that made her to fall for him even more!! She locked her lips with his and completely took over!! On the other side, he got happy seeing her wild side after many many long month's!! He enjoyed this side of her that too only for him!! On this time, he didn't even care for his lungs who's begging to leave air!! And, when it goes overboard for her, he broke the kiss but, her lips is still on his lips!! And, they both are breathing inside each other's!!! He is still caressing her bare waist and hugging her tightly! Her hands are still entwined on his nape!

He slowly made her to stood on her feet! Her face is just filled with an innocence! He kissed her forehead strongly! He slowly made her to wore the bathrobe! He then wrapped a towel around his waist! He carried her in his arms and she criss crossed her legs around his waist! After an hour of their romance, Sam made her to wear bathrobe and he himself wrap another bathrobe on him!! They both went out!! He took her to the closet and made her to stood on her feet! He went to the cupboard and took a peacock coloured silk saree which he bought for her!! He gave it to her! She looked at him with her teary eyes! He wiped away her tears and kissed her forehead!

Sam: Let's go Pappa!! Ithukumela vara mattenu sollatha! Please!!

Sivaangi: Will come Sam!! Namma Polam!

He smiled at her widely and hugged her tightly! She hugged him back and wiped away her tears! He slowly moved back and removed her bathrobe in a shift making her bare infront of him! She blushed more hardly!

Sam: Start draping or you want me to drape?

Sivaangi: Anything as you wish Mams!!

Sam: Hey!! Cutieii!! Evlo naal achu nee ipdi pesi? I missed you!!

Sivaangi: Not more than me Samieii!!

She got ready in her undergarments and her blue green coloured blouse which is worked heavily by her cutest sister in law by her hands!! And, It's time for Sam now!! He slowly made get saree to tuck in her waist and twirled her slowly made the saree to cover her! He draped the pleats and pinned it in her shoulder! He then took the pleats to her high hip which made her to shiver!! He smirked at her and tucked it in her hip! She shivered even more than before by feeling his hands on her bare waist! And, that's it for her, she got ready in her beautiful saree!!! He kissed her forehead strongly!! And, he himself plait her hair and adorned her hair with Jasmine flowers!! He then made her to sit in the couch and he kept the bindi in between her shap eyebrows after he moisturized her face! He then applied her the eyeliner on her cutest eyes and a lipbalm on her lips!! He then kept the vermillion on her hair partition for which she closed her eyes with tears! He wiped her tears slowly and pulled her up! And, She got perfectly ready for her brother's marriage...!!!!❤️💙

Sam: Azhagiii!!!

Sivaangi: Sammm!!!!

She blushed and hides her face on his chest and hugged him! He laughed at her and hugged her by pulling more into him! And, after a while....,

Sivaangi: Ready agu Sam!!

Sam: Ahem!! Yaaro vara mattenu sonnanga!!

Sivaangi: Avnga kanom poitanga da!!

Sam: Apdiyaaa? Cheri!

He then took his blue coloured kurta and wore it along with his pants! He got ready in few minutes and she asusual sets his hair! He held her hand and took her out not knowing the consequences Which is waiting for them!!

EXPECT EVEN MORE DELAY IN EPISODES HEREAFTER!!
MY EXAMS ARE LINED UP FROM NEXT WEEK!!

Do forgive me for the errors and flaws.!
Do read this as a fanfiction.!
Do share your views in comments!
Thank you! ❤️
Will update the next episode as soon as possible!

And makkaley you can follow me on instagram!
Love_everywhere2825

To Be Continued!

With love,
Priya💕