CHAPTER 4

There won't be any changes in the names hereafter! Sorry for the inconvenience!! The lead names will be our very own Sam Sivaangi!!

Sam nodded and soon they left the place!! Sam took Sivaangi to their room since she is very exhausted due to the marriage and the dramas that happened today!! She just sits in the bed whereas Sam went to refresh himself!! Her eyes are welled up when she thinks of a baby!! She hold her abdomen and cried!! She got up and went to the window and looked the rainy night!! After few minutes The rain cleared her mind! And, she waited for Sam to comes there! He came to her and hugged her from back!! She looked at him with teary eyes and broke the hug!! He looked at her puzzled!!

Sivaangi: Sam!!!!

Sam: Sollu ma!!

Sivaangi: Naan sonna keppiya Sam?

Sam: Ithula enna doubt? Kandipa kepen!!

She took a deep breath!!

Sivaangi: Marry another girl and have a peaceful life Sam!!

His mind went blank and he can't process what she is saying!! He just stared at her!! He found her looking down!! He held her jaws and pulled her face nearer to him!! She hissed in pain!!

Sivaangi: Samm.. valikithu Samm!!

Sam: Enakum than de valikithu!! Inga!!!

He pointed to his heart!! Her eyes welled up!!

Sivaangi: Sam!!! Naan solratha kelu!!

Sam: Enna kekkanum? Haa!! Enna kekkanum nu naan!! Enna de nenachutu iruka on manasula!! Ishtathuku pesra? Enna patha epdi tryuthu onaku?

Sivaangi: Slratha kelu Sam!! Vera kalyanam panniko!!

His anger level raised its peak!! He slapped her hardly that made her to fall on the floor!! She looked at him shocked with tears in her eyes!! She cried hardly hugging her knees!! He slapped his forehead and went on his knees and hugged her tightly!! She bursted out in tears by hugging him!! She held his shirt tightly and buried her face on his chest!!

Sivaangi: So... Sorry Sam!! Sorry!!! Enna vittu Pogatha Sam!!! Enaku enamo aguthu Sam, ellarum pesratha ketta!!

Sam: Sch!! Onom ila da!! I'm here!! I'm here with you!! Azhatha!!

He wiped away her tears and kissed her forehead strongly and kissed her eyes!! He carried her in his arms and made her to sleep on the bed and he caressed her hair!! She slept soon coz of tiredness!! He took his mobile and went to the balcony and talked with someone and came inside with a content smile on his face!! He laid beside her and sensing his warmth, she snuggled into his embrace and laid on his chest!! He wiped her dried tears and kissed her forehead strongly and slept for a slumber!!

The next day morning, he woke up earlier than her and saw her sleeping peacefully hugging his abdomen. He caressed her hair and sat leaning on the headboard. She adjust herself and kept her head on his lap.

Sam: Siv!!

He woke her up and slowly caressed her hair.! She woke up and saw him with sleepy eyes and lean to his chest!!

Sam: Maa!! Vaa veliya poitu varalam!!

Sivaangi: engaa??
She asked sleepily!!

Sam: vaa Sivvu!! Refresh aitu vaa!!

Sivaangi: enna da enganu solla matra!!

He kissed her forehead and carried her on his arms and walked straight to the bathroom!! He let her in and close the door. She refreshed and came out!! He smiled at her and helped her to dry her hair!! Then, he refreshed and they left the house!! He is bringing her to visit another doctor who called him yesterday and told about a treatment for pregnancy!! He just drove to the Hospital and parked and she saw him with teary eyes!

Sivaangi: Sammm!! Naa varala Samm!! Venaa Samm!!

Sam: Sivvu!! Do you trust me?

She nodded her head!!

Sam: enkuda vaa Sivvu plss!!

Sivaangi: ethana treatment, evlo medicines and injections!! Ennala mudila da!!

She cried hugging him!! He wiped her tears and cupped her face! Even, he had tears looking at her!!

Sam: enakaaga last da!! Just this last one check up!! Plss da!!

She nodded. They walked in. He held her closer to him wrapping around her shoulder. They wait for their turn!! He saw her and she was so sad!!

Sam: Maa!! Nethuthaan ivangakitta pesune maa!! In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) nu oru method sonnanga!! Success rate kuda ithula high nu sonnanga da!! Ivanga thaan antha treatment la best maa!! Nambalum try panni pakalam da!!

Sivaangi apdina enna da??

Sam: iru doctor unkitta explain pannuvanga!!

After a while the doctor call them in!! Sam explain everything to the doctor!! The doctor suggest them IVF. Then, the doctor begin to explain the process to them!!

Doctor: first we have to stimulate the development of healthy egg in the ovaries for Sivaangi. Then, the ovum will be retrieved from the ovary through a minor surgery. Then, IVF required a good quality sperm as well from Sam to have more success rate of this treatment. Once, the sperm and ovum is collected, it will be placed in a Petri dish in an incubator to fertilise. We will keep an eye on the embryos development. Then, we will choose the best embryo to transfer to Sivaangi's uterus. The embryo will implant in uterine lining! The embryo will eventually become fetus. Few weeks later, we can scan and check on the status!!

Sivaangi was looking cluelessly both of them!!

Doctor: Sivaangi, fertilisation process Petri dish la nadakum. Unnoda ovum and Sam's sperm thaan use pannuvom!! Unnoda sontha kozhanthai thaan maa athu!! Neethan pregnant aaguva!!

Sivaangi: ithu ellame nadakuma doctor??

He patted her head!!

Doctor: as a doctor I can't give you 100% success rate maa!! Aana namba try pannalam and we expect for the best outcome!!

She looked at Sam!!

Sivaangi: paapa varuma Sam??

She asked while caressing her abdomen!! He pulled her to him and kissed her forehead!!

Sam: intha treatment mattum seilam da!!

Sivaangi: Okayy Sam!!

He was so happy and she was happy looking at his happiness!! Both then turned to doctor who is smiling at them!!

Doctor: Don't get tensed Sivaangi!! Stress pannikathingaa!! Neenga calm ah irukrathu rmba mukkiyam intha treatment! Sam! Just go for a small vacation and then we can start this treatment!!

Sam: Sure doctor!!

Thet talked for a while and both come out and went to the car!! Sam called both their families including Sifra and Vino to say about the short vacation to Ooty!! The family wholeheartedly accepted this!! Sivaangi's parents' really felt happy to see their son in law who is taking care of their daughter!! They felt blessed to have him in their life!! He buckled the seatbelt for her and started the car!! She leaned on his shoulder and he kissed her forehead!! She kept her hand on her abdomen and looked at him!!

Sivaangi: Pappa namakku varuma Sam?

His eyes welled up in tears!! He kissed her side head!!

Sam: Varum da!! Trust me!!

She closed her eyes and held his arms tightly!!

Do forgive me for the errors and flaws.!
Do read this as a fanfiction.!
Do share your views in comments!
Thank you! ❤️
Will update the next episode as soon as possible!

And makkaley you can follow me on instagram!
Love_everywhere2825

To Be Continued!

With love,
Priya💕