4

July

Louisa took a month to finally take Harriet out.
The girl was starting to worry about Louisa forgetting her promise of a date. But she didn't. Louisa would never forget her promise to her baby, that's written.

"Where are we going?" Harriet asks for the umpteenth time.

"We'll reach there in about half an hour, baby, calm your tits." Louisa chuckles at her pout.

The younger girl only huffs and leans into Louisa's side, watching the buildings past by from the window of the bus.

Louisa had woken her up in the morning, it was a Saturday, Harriet wanted to sleep. But a mention of the date and she was ready within fifteen minutes. Louisa had taken permission from the warden, all the guardian confirmation mail bullshit, she convinced both Anne and Jay to let them go out, not that they needed a lot of convincing.

"Here," She hands Harriet one of the airpods, playing their playlist. That will keep her occupied. And it does. Harriet just snuggles Louisa's arm, nuzzling into it from time to time, singing a few lyrics here and there in her ear.

If there's is one thing she likes hearing more than Harriet talk, it's listening to her baby sing. She just sings so well, Louisa has always prided on that.

One time when Harriet brings her lips close to her ear, Louisa turns and kisses her instead. It is their first public kiss and Louisa is thankful Harriet isn't opposed to it. In fact, Harriet seems to love it, she even giggles out of shyness.

Louisa loves her so much and she hopes that Harriet loves their first official date as much as Louisa.

"You- Oh my fucking God!" Harriet looks at the sign in front of them then snaps to look at Louisa. "Oh my God, boo!" Harriet looks like she's about to cry.

"Don't cry, silly. You'll ruin your makeup that took you ten out of the fifteen minutes to get ready." Harriet half cries- half laughs at that.

She throws her arms around Louisa's neck, hugging her tightly. "I love you so much. This is going to be the best first date ever!"

Louisa chuckles at that and hugs her back equally tightly. "Now come, or we'll miss the tour and that title will no longer be mine."

Harriet sighs in wonder, magic flowing in the air around her. The Diagon Alley! She breathes in the clatter, aweing over all the shops she can already see herself in.

Clutching each other's hands tightly, they start walking, keenly listening to their tour guide.

They go to almost all the shops, stopping for 5 minutes to look around and buy souvenirs.

Harriet gets a snitch- "It's beautiful Lou!"-, a quill, a Hufflepull scarf, Bertie Bott's beans of all flavours- "I wonder if it has cum flavour." "Jesus Christ Harriet!"- and obviously, Ollivander's wand.

Louisa on the other hand doesn't buy much, she isn't an extremely huge fan, but even she couldn't resist the charm of a Slytherin jumper. And a Harry Potter frame for her specs on Harriet's insistence. She can't say no when her Hazza pouts and well, she kissed her, so really, there was no chance of Louisa saying no.

They go to Gringott's, squealing as the golden lights hit them. It's just so beautiful and completely out of the world. Nobody can resist the wonder that is The Wizarding World.