5

August

"Za?"

Haz turns her head to the side to face Louisa.
She's sitting between Lou's legs, leaning back on her chest. Her hands are circled around the elder one's wrists where two arms are wrapped around Harriet's waist.

"D'you want to, like, be out with me?"

When Louisa had woken Harriet up at 5 fucking 15 a.m., the terrace keys dangling in front of her was the only thing that actually got her out of bed.

And maybe the promise of an orgasm or two.

And a very long cuddle.

"Here?"

Louisa nods in reply, chin resting on Harriet's shoulder.

The bottom lip is sucked in, tucked beneath her teeth in concentration. "I want to think about it. A lot of my classmates are homophobic, but I want to be out with you, yes. We'll see."

Harriet feels the grin that takes up its place on Louisa's lips.
"Yeah?"

"Yeah." She shrugs nonchalantly, miserably fails. "Half the school already thinks we're dating anyways." She quickly steals a peck and shows off her Cheshire Cat grin.

"Is it weird it's just been a few months?" The arms around the curly one pull her closer.

"Please. It's been 3 years, minus the kissing and orgasming part." Harriet scoffs.

One dainty hand turn around and intertwine with warmer, longer, chubbier ones.
"True. But we can always make up for that."

That gets a honking laughter out of Harriet. "You are a horny fucker."

Smirking, Louisa just shrugs. "In my defense, I have an extremely hot girlfriend."
Her hands slowly move from Harriet's tummy to her boobs under the blanket, cupping them, squeezing a little while Louisa nips at her neck.

That effectively shuts Harriet up.
"Lou-"

Louisa peeks up at Harriet from where she's buried in her neck.
"Yes baby?"

"Lou anybody can come here-"

Louisa stops, just murmurs into Harriet's ear. "It's Saturday. It's 5.30 in the morning, no one else has access to the roof. Besides, no one's gonna be up for at least 4 more hours."

"You sure?"

She pulls her face back and looks at her Hazza. "I am. There's only one key right now, the other one broke a few weeks ago. I have to return it to the warden after breakfast."
Bending forward she plants a quick soft kiss on Harriet's lips.
"But we don't have to do anything if you are not completely comfortable. We never have to do anything if you're not feeling it up 100%."

Squeezing her legs together, Harriet's eyes fall down to Louisa's lips. Biting her own lip, Harriet' hands drag one of Louisa's down to her tummy, slips their hands under her shorts.

"Love you Lou." She barely mumbles before attacking her lips. Sucking the fuck outta them, more like.

After inhaling all the whimpers falling out Louisa's mouth, when Harriet finally pulls back to inhale some actual air and not just LouLouLou, Louisa groans, "Fuck, you're so wet baby."

Harriet, being Harriet, claims her vagina needs to breathe at least while she sleeps. So naturally, she sleeps commando.

Thin lips find their way to Harriet's jaw. "Open your legs a little, can't touch you properly like this."