Day Off

Enjoy!

*Month Later*

Yami's phone rang and smiled as he saw it was his girlfriend.

"Hello my queen, why didn't you show up for work today?"

He asked.

"I...I just haven't been feeling well"

She said quietly.

"Is everything alright?"

He asked in concern.

"Yea...no. No everything is not alright"

Yami felt his chest tighten at those words thinking Raven would want to break up.

"Listen, is there any way you can come over?"

"I can go now, if you want"

"Please"

"Okay, I'll be there soon. I love you"

"I love you too"

Raven said. It's been a month when Yami and Raven's love blossom to the point they finally confess their love for each other.

*15 Minutes Later*

"H-How can that be? We were using protection"

Yami said in shock. He arrived to Raven's home and saw her sitting in the livingroom. She placed the positive pregnancy test on the table for Yami to see.

"Maybe there was something wrong with the condoms"

Raven suggested.

"It can't be"

"Well then where did you buy them from?"

"I didn't Tea gave them to me as a gift, remember?"

"Okay I'm not gonna ask but that sounds suspicious"

Yami shook his head as he took out the condoms from his wallet to examine them and froze. Raven notice the change in his demeanor.

"What's wrong?"

She asked worriedly

"Um I'm gonna need to step outside and make a quick phone call.

Yami said leaving Raven alone in the room. Raven frown but decided to see for herself and took a look at the condoms and gasp to see puncture holes in all of them. She immediately put one and one together just in time as Yami stepped back in.

"Raven I..."

"Tea wanted you to use the condoms on her or did she deliberately wanted me pregnant for to make you leave me?"

She asked. Yami sadly put his head down.

"So what do we do?"

She asked.

"Abortion is out of the question"

"I couldn't agree more"

She said with a smile.

"Then let's do this right"

He said as he slid of the couch and grabbed her hand in his as his other hand took out a small black box from his jacket.

"People can say that we're moving too fast but the truth is, I can't see my life without you since I first met you. I want to be there for you, til you open your eyes in the morning sun and when your eyes close til the dawn. All I have to ask you is this one question and I'll take it from there. If your answer is yes then let me take care of you and if your answer is no then I'll try it again until I have your heart. Will you marry me?"