How It Began

Enjoy!

"P-p-p-monster!"

Baby Roxy yelled in fear as she clinging to her mother's chest who let out a sigh in defeat. It's been a year since Roxy was born and ever since she could finally speak, everywhere she goes in the two-story house, she cries monster.

"Baby I'm sorry, I can't see what you see"

Raven said sadly as she tried her best to comfort her baby girl. The sound of a door opening and closing caught Raven's attention as she turn around to see her husband coming towards them.

"What's going on?"

Yami asked in concern to see his daughter crying hysterical. Raven sadly looked to him.

"She said she sees monsters"

She explained. Yami nodded in understanding as he gave Raven a loving kiss on the lips before grabbing his babygirl and gently hushed her as she immediately grabbed on to his jacket.

"Daddy monster!"

She cried burying her face to her father's chest. Yami smiled as he snuggled his daughter as he gently rubbed her back.

"There there princess. Not all monsters are bad"

Yami tried to explain as she looked up at him with teary eyes.

"Weally?"

He sat down on the couch beside a small drawer and reached out to take out the millennium puzzle.

"Shadow monsters is what we call them. For example, I'm capable of hypnotism with the puzzle's magic. I can make my targets believe what I wish or make them do what I wish."

"Woah"

She said as she reached out to touch the puzzle in curiosity. Raven stood by standing listening to the conversation.

"You don't think you're traumatizing her?"

"Nonsense, she loves this conversation"

He said as he looked to his daughter who was happily playing with the puzzle but soon stopped as she looked to the side and froze in slight fear.

"Daddy monster"

She said. Yami frowned as he looked to the side and saw nothing. He closed his eyes as he focused causing a millennium eye to glow on his forehead as he opened his eyes and indeed saw Kuriboh, Winged Kuriboh and Kuribon. Yami smiled as he summon them to show themselves as they happily appeared to be seen by the naked eye. Raven stood amazed at what happened before her as she made her way to sit beside her husband.

"They're adorable"

She commented quietly leaning her chin on top of Yami's shoulder. Roxy happily clapped as they and disappeared leaving Yami stunned.

"She can summon them on her own"

Yami stated in surprise. Roxy then happily placed her hand in her mouth gobbling as the Kuriboh's appeared but turned into humans toddlers. Yami smiled as Raven laugh.

"You've made friends, Roxy, but speaking of friends on my way home. Yugi called and he is bring over his daughter for to play"

Yami said to his wife.

"Does that mean Tea is coming?"

She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Possibly"

He said sheepishly. Raven grunted as she moved away and got up from the couch, walking away.

"Where are you going?"