Epilogue

Enjoy!

*5yrs Later*

"But I don't want to go"

"And why not?"

Raven asked.

"Because I'm different"

"Not different just unique"

Yami said to his daughter looking from the mirror's reflection.

"Unique?"

"That's right. Unique means special"

Raven explained.

"Is it because nobody can do what I can do?"

Roxy asked looking up at her father.

"Exactly. Besides your friend Amy will be in the same class as you"

Yami said as he fixed up his tie getting ready for work. Roxy couldn't help but smirk at that thought.

"In that case, let's go!"

She yelled excitedly as Raven placed the shoes on her daughter.

*After 3 weeks of Pre-School*

"Bullying!"

Raven yelled in slight anger placing both her hands on her hips.

"Roxy, how do you think this is gonna look on your record?"

Yami scolded as he crossed his arms over his chest looking down at Roxy who was sitting on the couch.

"Terrible"

"Terrible?"

Raven asked with a raised eyebrow in confusion along with her husband.

"Everyone would know I failed to let everything go my way, since we are rich and all"

She said getting up from the couch and was about to walk away.

"Roxy!"

Yami yelled harshly, the girl cringed when she heard her name being called she slowly turned around only to meet her father's eyes

"Yes Daddy?"

She asked innocently. Yami's eyes narrowed.

"That isn't going to work this time young lady, what did your mother and I tell you about lowering people's self esteem? This isn't funny at all"

He scolded his hands now on his hips. Roxy looked down at her socks and sighed.

"Don't make fun of people because Karma's a bitch."

"Not exactly how I would put it but yes. Raven did you taught her that"

He asked to his wife who was standing by his side.

"At least she remembered what I told her. Smart girl, yet you did it anyway"

She said sternly looking to her daughter. Yami rolled his eyes before looking back to Roxy.

"For now, your punishment will be no tv, no..."

Yami said as he trailed off as his daughter started listing down the things he was gonna say.

"...phone, no tablet, no playing video games no summoning monsters, no staying up late. Did I get everything?"

She asked to her father causing him to glare at her.