Chapter 1: New Avengers assemble

Being the sister of an Avenger is interesting to say the least. You don't have any powers or special skills like archery and combat, you're just you.

You help the Avengers with anything they need in terms of computer science because you are a very tech savvy person.

Your sister, Yelena, is one of the new Avengers.

Along with Sam Wilson (new Captain America), Bucky Barnes, Kate Bishop, America Chavez, Kamala Khan, Jennifer Walters, Shang-Chi, Peter Parker, and Wanda Maximoff.

Ever since the blip, getting a new Avengers team had been difficult. Some were harder to track down than others, some were very stubborn in joining -*cough* Jen *cough*- but in the end it made a pretty remarkable team.

The world has been slowly but surely going back to normal, along with getting used to having new Avengers.

Little did you know, you caught the eye of the witch herself. When Yelena introduced you to everyone she immediately became infatuated with you, stealing glances of you whenever she could.

She planned to ask you out at one moment but got called on an emergency mission.

However, she has her chance later considering the fact that the team is gonna hang out at the compound with drinks and video games.

The Avengers don't really party anymore, that was more of Tony's thing. However they do like to get together as a team and let loose.

Maybe a little too loose especially your sister who, when she gets drunk is an experience one could never forget.

There's no missions today so you're just relaxing on the balcony reading a book when all of a sudden a web connects with your book and tugs it away.

You turned to the directed it came from.

"Peter! Now I lost my page!" You shouted at the brunette.

"Sorry Y/n, it's just I'm bored I have no one to talk to." Peter whined.

"Why don't you talk to Kamala and America? They're around your age."

"Kamala is at home with her parents and America is practicing the mystic arts with Mr. Strange."

"Go be friendly neighborhood Spider-Man."

"I just did that. Plus I thought we were best friends. You're literally only a year older than me."

Yeah, did you mention you were Yelena's younger sister? Only 19 years old.

"Ugh fine. Want to go catch up on Selling Sunset?"

"Yesss!!!" Peter exclaimed.

Peter walked in on you one day watching Selling Sunset, he didn't know what it was but started to watch it with you. Now he's just as addicted as you are.

"Christina is way out of line!" He said.

"Right? How she's treating Chrishell is not appropriate. I mean she's so petty and for what?" You agreed.

Wanda walked into the living room and saw you and Peter going nuts over this reality show. She chuckled at the sight, she loved how passionate you were about the things you love.

She hoped you felt the same way about her.