Chapter 5: Wanda's guide to sleeping fast

A/n: I decided to add a social media aspect to this story. I think it's fun! Let me know if you like it or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liked by LenaBelova, KateBishop, PeterParkour, KamalaKahn, AmericaChavez, JamesbBarnes, CaptainAmerica, JenWalters and 2,000 others

TheScarletWitch: my sleepy girl! She looks so cute in my sweaters!

Comments:

Y/nBelova: Hey...what did I say about posting pictures of me without my permission???

TheScarletWitch [reply to Y/nBelova]: You're not the one in charge, sweetheart

CaptainAmerica [reply to TheScarletWitch]: ew keep your kinks off instagram that's just nasty 🤢

View more replies

MatthewMurdock: @JenWalters we should do this. I'll be the one in the sweater.

JenWalters [reply to MatthewMurdock]: of course you will, babe. 😘

JamesbBarnes [reply to JenWalters]: Ewww they're in love 🤮

JenWalters [reply to JamesbBarnes]: Shut it, cyborg. You're just jealous that Yelena hasn't asked you out yet cause your lame.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stared at the ceiling, lying in your bed. It's 3 in the morning and you can't sleep. So instead you decided to go and get a midnight snack.

You stumbled into the kitchen in just your satin and lace pjs. It was pretty cold, but you don't own a robe for some reason. 'I should go buy one' you thought to yourself before opening the cupboard to look at the snack options.

You flinched at the feeling of someone tapping on your shoulder. You turned to see Wanda, standing behind you with a smirk on her face.

"Hello, printsessa." She said lowly causing shivers down your spine and moving elsewhere.

"H-hi Wanda." You said nervously. Wanda had made you promise you'd stay in bed all night, but here you were disobeying her.

"Didn't I tell you to stay in bed, my love?"

"Yes, and I'm sorry. I just couldn't go to sleep."

The Sokovian chuckled lowly, her eyes noticeably darkening with lust. She leaned in and whispered in your ear, "I know how to make you fall asleep. Wanna try it?"

You nodded eagerly.

Wanda used her powers to lift you onto the kitchen island, laying you down on the cold marble. She then came up between your legs and removed your shorts and panties.

She cupped your wet pussy. "Already so wet for me, detka." She growled before leaning in and licking a bold stripe against your core.

You threw your head back and moaned softly but not too loud, afraid people will hear you. You gripped onto Wanda's head was she ate you out, sending you closer and closer to the edge.

She then stuck her fingers in your pussy and began pumping, then used her thumb to rub your clit furiously.

"Yes, yes, yes!" You chanted, unaware of your volume.

"Come for me, Y/n."

And you tightened around her fingers as the coil inside of you snapped.

"Good girl." Wanda praised.

She then stuck her fingers out and licked them clean, then caressed your face lovingly.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you too, Wanda."

"Come on, let's get you to bed." The witch carried you to bed and tucked you in.

A/n: Some smut because I led yall on in the last chapter only because I was writing it in class and I don't write smut in class it makes me anxious someone is gonna see what I'm writing lmao hope you enjoyed!